Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Jeff_Man!

Default Happy Birthday Jeff_Man!

Happy Quarter Century Jeff_Man!
    Last edited by Nails; 06-30-2008 at 09:08 AM.

hyppa birdyath Jeff
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

teH Birfday es Hapi Jeff

Have a good one man
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus Flux View Post
    teH Birfday es Hapi Jeff

Have a good one man
    Wow... and you guys call me mean!!!

But, what they said...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus Flux View Post
    teH Birfday es Hapi Jeff
    Nice! Have a good one, Jeffy.

Happee berthdya jeFF

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Happy birthday man. Also, get well soon.

For those of you who don't know, Jeff was struck by a car while riding his motorcycle. He was T-boned by somebody who didn't bother to look before entering the roadway. He has some broken bones, and has been in the hospital for over a week, now. Doctors say he should be fine with time, which is good. For now, though, keep him in your thoughts.

With fuel prices rising, make sure to tell everybody you see that all drivers need to pay closer attention to who they share the roads with. We all know people who ride bikes to save on gas, and nobody wants to see these people get hurt. SUV drivers do not get rights to exclusive road use. I personally travel by bicycle often, and prefer to stay alive and healthy.
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

Quote Originally Posted by boisking View Post

For those of you who don't know, Jeff was struck by a car while riding his motorcycle. He was T-boned by somebody who didn't bother to look before entering the roadway. He has some broken bones, and has been in the hospital for over a week, now. Doctors say he should be fine with time, which is good. For now, though, keep him in your thoughts.

With fuel prices rising, make sure to tell everybody you see that all drivers need to pay closer attention to who they share the roads with. We all know people who ride bikes to save on gas, and nobody wants to see these people get hurt. SUV drivers do not get rights to exclusive road use. I personally travel by bicycle often, and prefer to stay alive and healthy.
    Thanks for the update...

I'm doing > 2,000 miles a month now without the benefit of side impact door beams, so yeah... please keep your eyes open!
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Chassis Designer

Happy womb escape anniversary! I hope you recover well!
    '95R

Wow! Didn't realize that happened. Hope he gets better soon.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Glad he's going to be fine!

I just started walking last week after some bih ran me off the road in April.
    Black 2002 Honda S2000
    Black 1992 Euro spec BMW 735iL
    Black 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR

Quote Originally Posted by TheChadVIII View Post
    Glad he's going to be fine!

I just started walking last week after some bih ran me off the road in April.
    I was wondering what happened to your CBR

What a horrible way to spend your birthday. I hope you have a quick recovery. This news makes me sick

Quote Originally Posted by boisking View Post

Hey if you don't mind, keep us posted as to how he's doing if you talk to him. :)

Talked to Jeff last night and he is doing well, he should be moved to rehab either today or tomorrow for his leg

Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
    Talked to Jeff last night and he is doing well, he should be moved to rehab either today or tomorrow for his leg
    Yeah... but how's his bike????? Priorities, man!

to my knowledge the bike is trash

Get well soon Jeff
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
    Been there done that - I have a titanium rod in my femur - was in the hospital a week and half then in rehab hospital for 2 and a half months

There was a fatal bike accident last week on Arapaho in Richardson that I just learned of. Turns out it was the exact same intersection a friend of mine just totalled her '98 Mustang Cobra. I saw the pictures of her car and saw all the markings on the street and learned it wasn't from her accident but from the accident with the motorcycle.

Her Cobra is totalled - she is still in the hospital with several broken ribs, broken knee cap, 5 broken bones in her foot/ankle, both wrists broken, and a broken nose. She swerved to miss someone coming off a side street and ran head on into a light pole with a big concrete base. While she'll be okay - she has a lot of rehab to go through.

Sorry to hear about the accidents Jeff_Man and TheChadVIII, make me rethink about getting a bike.

BTW, Happy Birthday Jeff_Man!
    94 Miata R package RPF1 195 RS-R RB FSB FCM Bilstein Ebay Coilover 550/350
    91 Civic Si Daily Beater

"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than it is to drive a fast car slowly".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast