Thread: WTB: time machine

Default WTB: time machine

I dont need one that has to work for long periods of time. just to get me through the week and the occasional years back to kick myself for doing something stupid.
    pm me if you have one
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    pm me if you have one
    I had one, but this guy materialized in living room saying I was causing all sorts of problems with their future time line or something and proceeded to destroy it. Maybe you can find one over in Bull....
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Default Closed thread - Time Machine

You sure shut that one down in a hurry. It could have been fun to see all the creative responses we get out of this bunch, especially since tomorrow is Friday :)

I did want to tell him that he could have mine for free......... Do you have any idea how scarey it is to go forward twenty years, considering how technoloy has changed in the past twenty? They all laughed at me 'cause they don't even need a machine to do it. It's all molecular in their IMov, similar to Scotty's transporter, but can be done from anywhere, by anyone! The coolest thing was that Miatas were still around, but just for fun.

So if'n ya want mine, come and get it, but it's a [B]HUGE[B] contraption, is not very reliable, and the seat is terribly uncomfortable. If I ever get in it again, I'm going to 1989 to get some new Miatas
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    You sure shut that one down in a hurry.
    Yeah... I think Dave04 still has a bug up his ass from forgetting his shoes... He seems to have forgotten how to move threads and is only able to kill them. Ahh.... I sure miss the days of the kinder gentler moderators. Wait... I must be thinking of somewhere else...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

I went back to 1964, just to see if my recollections were correct..... They were. Fourteen year old girls did not have hooters!

I'm not perverted....OK, maybe I am.....but this was strictly to see if my fifty-seven year old brain was working correctly or if it's alzheimers.
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    I went back to 1964, just to see if my recollections were correct..... They were. Fourteen year old girls did not have hooters!

I'm not perverted....OK, maybe I am.....but this was strictly to see if my fifty-seven year old brain was working correctly or if it's alzheimers.
    LOL! Nice assessment. You must subtract 3 to 4 years off of the age you think the girl might be, these days.

I just wanted back my 2 minutes for reading this thread....

It's all the hormones in the milk!
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)