• yes,

11 78.57%
  • no

1 7.14%
  • Unknown

2 14.29%

Thread: I was thinking of a miata swap meet/ garage sale

Banned
    Fort Worthless, Tx And deep in the land of STRESSSSSS!!!

Default I was thinking of a miata swap meet/ garage sale

I think that there is probably a lot of people in the metroplex that have stuff they they want to get rid of for the right $$ otr the right trade ( or the SO has been bugging them to clean out the garage),( in my case my room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, don't ask, And I don't even live with her but anyhoo) so why don't we organize A swap meet/gmiata garage sale event that is central to everyone dallas, fort worth, arlingtoon ( no not a mispell) and everone in between, and we could have evryone bring some kind of food, someone could bring a bbq grill, someone else bring maet and so on, make it like a pot luck deal and we could make it a day. What do ya'll think about something like that?

Any comment or suggestions are welcome.

rory

Moderator note: moved to Bull...

Events must specify a time & place

Sure I'm in. Just when and where? Also do I have to pay anyone a percentage to you or to Dfwmiata? also This is my first post on this borad been stuck at the Miata.net runaround board ( bored) . So what's ther to do around here.

Paul

By the way HI!

Banned

Miatafreek many question so let me start at the beginning, I'm trying to figure out a time and place but probably on a saturday around 1230 in the afternoon to 1430 that 230pm your time ( I'm military). As far as I know , no you do not have to pay a percentage to Dfwmiata, but I will check on that for you. I was stuck on the miata.net site for a while too, it's not bad its just verrrrry big and you can communicate with other people but they may be clear across the country, you never know unless you look at the location in thier posts, here everyone is fromm the Dallas/Fortworth metroplex and surrounding areas. And as for what's to do around here I need a little more info suchhas your age, situation( you in college, graduate, have kids, SO), likes , dislikes, hobbies, but 10 to 1 if your into it, we have it here in the dfw metro. not everything Bu darn near. So what kind of miata do you have an na ( the 90-97) or and nb ( 99-2005) what kind of mods? ( ain't I the nosy one)

let me know or pm me

Rory

Yeah there is going to be a small percentage, just go ahead and do the math for 15% and pay pal the money to [email protected] I will make sure that it gets into the right hands....

Banned

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my remedial english scholarship>.. ... ....

ha ha ha

Banned

i was thinking Nov 27th, 2005, Ther's no events scheduled that day so its great and more people can show up. Location Arlington or mid cities towards Euless ( so it's central to everyone )and, but let me get that arranged I have connections all over the place but I say about 1600 or 400 pm how does that sound to eveyone?

rory

i sure would like to be able to plan for 2005 already.....
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Sorry Rory,

November 27, 2005 is the Friday after Thanksgiving... I'll be deer hunting that extended holiday weekend.

Dang - he tried a YEAR out and I was still booked that day.

Raymond
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rpt1826
    i was thinking Nov 27th, 2005, Ther's no events scheduled that day so its great and more people can show up. Location Arlington or mid cities towards Euless ( so it's central to everyone )and, but let me get that arranged I have connections all over the place but I say about 1600 or 400 pm how does that sound to eveyone?

rory
    I'm sorry I've been dating stuff for a year from now so I'm stuck on 2005 I meant to say nov 27th 2004 or this Saturday the 23rd of Oct, 2004

Let me know which is more convinient for you.

rory

I'll be slaughtering Bambi that day too

I'm thinking of getting a big liquid tight "game bag" and bringing the deer back sitting upright & seatbelted in the passenger seat. HAHAHAHAHA

Take it up the HOV lane on I-35E and see if I get a ticket.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

This Saturday morning Oct. 23, tell me what time and where!

Banned

How about 1600 or 400 pm at the target Off of 183 and Pipeline and bring al of your stuff and if we can get enough people to show up we can even go to sonic next door and have a small run. And if that don't work out well due to the short notice we can have another one on nov 27th, same bat time same bat channel. How's that sound/

Call me at 817-377-0524
    rory

Banned

mathews 2004 i will be there at 400p at the supertarget at precinct line and 183, previously i said pipleline i apoloize I got the directions on the map backed up

rory