Thread: Hey! MIA guy asking questions -

Default Hey! MIA guy asking questions -

Hey fellas! Sorry I've not been around lately... I've been MIA for a good long while now... we just finished our set redesign and lighting is all nice and done. To further that, we've had some security issues... always some disgruntled nut case bothering folks at the station... and being that my wife is on the front line of engineering and security at the station, well, I can tell you that I've been uber-nervous about our days at work now. Fortunetly, I (the station) has dealt with the issue.

And now back to the car... ever since Kags helped me with the overheating issues everything mechanically has been okay... but the top on my BUR has been like having a mosquito net above my head - no good in the rain. I've collected so much rain water in my car that I could easily irrigate the Sahara. So, I took the top off... the rain rail was shot (no suprise to anyone that knows where I got my car). Currently the interior, except for the dash, is out. No carpet, no top, no shelf, no seats... by the way, the two drainage tubes on either side of the top were up to the top with leaves and filth.

I went ahead and beat out tranny tunnel in order to make my racing seat fit... however, I'm at the point of no return... I'm about to drill out the spot welds on the rear seat anchor points. Talk about nerve racking... if I do this it'll be no more STS2 for me... hell...I shouldn't be there anyhow! So, I'm torn... this is the direction I wanted to take my car in anyhow but talk about dreadful things to do to my car!

I should be taking some pics but damn if I can get around to doing that either!

By the way, I'm working the Cowboy game tomorrow (crew call is 8am) and I'll be missing another great ER event...

If anyone wants use of my 12x12 tent it's yours to use as long as you need.

Do they run in the rain? The forcast for tomorrow looks bad.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Do they run in the rain? The forcast for tomorrow looks bad.

RJ
    This isn't NASCAR - we run in the dry and in the rain.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I noticed you had been MIA 3Bean! Glad to see you are coming back around!