Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NTS2KOC #4, Sept 29, 2007 - Mineral Wells

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    I have never seen any one bitch about getting to many runs at an autocross.
    Well, I'll agree. 10 runs are way too many if I'm not there.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    That back end wants to come around any time you let off the throttle. We think a front sway bar should help settle it down.

Hey jrj512---- You are welcome, and thanks for letting me drive yours as well. But MUCHO thanks for the driving instruction, my best time of the day was due to your assistance. Learned a lot and I am hopefully going to have a RX-8 front sway installed before the 14th......will keep you posted.

For the next autocross it will be the new front anti sway bar, and going to try lower tire pressure in the rear than the front. Will see what that will do for me.

Had lots of fun on Saturday, and I am going to buy those Falken's when these tires wear out, so more 10 run autocrosses are fine by me!
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Hey jrj512---- You are welcome, and thanks for letting me drive yours as well. But MUCHO thanks for the driving instruction, my best time of the day was due to your assistance. Learned a lot and I am hopefully going to have a RX-8 front sway installed before the 14th......will keep you posted.

For the next autocross it will be the new front anti sway bar, and going to try lower tire pressure in the rear than the front. Will see what that will do for me.

Had lots of fun on Saturday, and I am going to buy those Falken's when these tires wear out, so more 10 run autocrosses are fine by me!
    Glad you had fun, don't forget to check out www.rx8club.com, lots of them for sale there.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Default Pictures from the S2K event

Does anyone have the link to the photos from the S2K event in September? I did some looking but I am being lazy and if someone has the link I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Does anyone have the link to the photos from the S2K event in September? I did some looking but I am being lazy and if someone has the link I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Linky!
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123