Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 92 blue miata

Default 92 blue miata

ill be selling my miata here very soon. i am moving to NYwith my company and will have no place to put the miata. i have to drive it until the weekend before i leave oct 12 or 13. im just getting a feel to see if anyone here wants it first. ill see if i can make it to the meet tonight. ill post more information when i have a set date to move. im thinking $4500 and it comes with an extra torsen rearend.

well im not as cool as everyone else. i do not have a camera and my phone doesnt have one either. ill see if i can borrow one, just seeing if anyone is looking for another miata.

I have a Dslr camera and am in Carrollton also, if you want to run over to my place this evening I can snap some pics for you and upload them here. Just PM me for my address
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    I have a Dslr camera and am in Carrollton also, if you want to run over to my place this evening I can snap some pics for you and upload them here. Just PM me for my address
    +1 (I'm in Lewisville) if you can't mesh schedules with him.

Also, PM me if that rear end is for a 1.6 (if you didn't convert it already to the bigger drivetrain from a 1.8L car) and if you'd sell it separately.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    ill be selling my miata here very soon. i am moving to NYwith my company and will have no place to put the miata. i have to drive it until the weekend before i leave oct 12 or 13. im just getting a feel to see if anyone here wants it first. ill see if i can make it to the meet tonight. ill post more information when i have a set date to move. im thinking $4500 and it comes with an extra torsen rearend.
    BIG MISTAKE!! I spent 10 years working in the North East, 5 in Manhatttan. The roads in New England were made for the Miata. This time of year, a short drive north of the City, can be breath taking. I bought my Miata while up there and miss the drives. Unless you plan to work 7 days a week, you might reconsider. The next trip up you should rent a car and drive up the Hudson and then proceed to Connecticut. Try to stay off of 95. Use the Merritt only to get to a better road. The winters can be a bit tough but there is a lot to see and experience.
    Bobby

RED RULES!
    90 Miata, 04 Rubicon, 05 Boxster

Quote Originally Posted by bnordin View Post
    BIG MISTAKE!! I spent 10 years working in the North East, 5 in Manhatttan. The roads in New England were made for the Miata. This time of year, a short drive north of the City, can be breath taking. I bought my Miata while up there and miss the drives. Unless you plan to work 7 days a week, you might reconsider. The next trip up you should rent a car and drive up the Hudson and then proceed to Connecticut. Try to stay off of 95. Use the Merritt only to get to a better road. The winters can be a bit tough but there is a lot to see and experience.
    thanks, i havent gotten a place to live yet, and i dont think i can afford to park it. are you going to do the wednesday thing tonight? i might want to talk to you a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    thanks, i havent gotten a place to live yet, and i dont think i can afford to park it. are you going to do the wednesday thing tonight? i might want to talk to you a bit more.
    I would like to say that this group meets to late for me but if I did they would call me a . So I will use the excuse that my wife, no my son needs me to help him with his home work.
    Bobby

RED RULES!
    90 Miata, 04 Rubicon, 05 Boxster

arrrr they do be meetin late. i wish it was a bit earlier

You two can always meet a little early and maybe some folks will join you.
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

details on the car?

miles, condition, options?
    2009 MX-5 STR and track toy
    2003 Z06 -- Not a Miata, but 3200# and 400 RWHP is fun
    OTM -- 2012 Sierra, 2016 Impala (Appliances)

the engine, transmission, front end, seats, carpet and a few little things has 68,000
    its not in superlative condition, but its not crap. a good regular looking car has some dings.
    its a b package from the factory i think.
    factory lsd. i have an extra torsen, drive shaft, and axles.
    hard top (white)
    fairly nice stereo with an ipod hookup.
    greddy turbo kit.
    2.5 crush bent exhaust. 2.5 cat.
    spare tire relocated to under trunk
    spax coilovers (crap)
    front and rear Racing Beat swaybars.
    adjustable end links.
    centerforce dual friction clutch.
    steel braded goodrige lines.
    cross drilled slotted discs.
    front lower brace.
    1.8 injectors
    walboro 255 fuel pump.
    ummm im sure a lot more stuff, but i cant think of it now.

Chassis Designer

I met Mingle yesterday and I can vouch for his car. It pulls very well with myself as a passenger and him being a fairly big guy. Clutch eats great, paint is in good shape, and no rattles in the interior. It's definitely worth a look!

anyone... anyone....... bueller.........

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

Pics?

Miles showing? Intercooled? How long has it been turbo'd?

Pics?

I would like to see the tire relocation on your car. I have been thinking about doing this. Hope you can make it Wednesday night.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

it has been turboed about 10,000 mi. not intercooled. but one of those nifty track dog intercoolers would work quite well. my plan was to get one, but not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by motorollow View Post
    I would like to see the tire relocation on your car. I have been thinking about doing this. Hope you can make it Wednesday night.
    the spare tire relocation is super easy. you can make all the parts very easily. all you will need is a welder, a drill, about 5 feet of 1" flat stock, 3 bolts, a nut, and 2 lug nuts.
    ohh yea, and you will have to re route your exhaust.

ill be out there earlier than everyone else and ill leave earlier than everyone else though.

How many miles on the car???
    To do list: carpet X1, seatcovers X1

97' Green M Edition

▄︻┻┳═一

Quote Originally Posted by pliablemoose View Post
    How many miles on the car???
    The carpet has 68000 miles, what else do you need to know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast