Thread: eagles canyon pissed me off, and they're not even open yet

Default eagles canyon pissed me off, and they're not even open yet

I requested to look at the track on August 19th through email because I'm considering membership, and the never replied. Today I look at the site, and "junior membership" is closed.

they can kiss my ass.

Aww boo hoo...

Maybe next time man it up a notch and call them on the phone.

http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/contacts.php

There's always autocross.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Aww boo hoo...

Maybe next time man it up a notch and call them on the phone.

http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/contacts.php
    its 2007, they should reply to email. If I knew there were a cut-off, then i would have bought in.

Oh well, now that money will go to student loans...where it should go to begin with. I'm really going to miss the track. My 9 months in OK was awesome because I could go to a track without giving 1 month's income to then give away more money. I don't like paying to play...lol.

Besides, why would anyone want a trashed miata or a poor person on their track anyway? lulz harsh reality.jpg
    Last edited by SirHustlerEsq; 09-23-2007 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    There's always autocross.
    or hallett.

This is a sign, Trey. The big man is telling you that your not moving back, yet. More good times at Hallett are in your future.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    This is a sign, Trey. The big man is telling you that your not moving back, yet. More good times at Hallett are in your future.
    I doubt it. Kinda scary to think that my next track day will feature 3x more torque though...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mr brg View Post
    its 2007, they should reply to email. If I knew there were a cut-off, then i would have bought in.
    It was up somewhere on their website. The cutoff date was July 1st and the reasoning behind it was the Junior Level didn't give monthly fees for income to them.

Here's where I tell you that I got in before then - I joined with the Trackjunkies group. One of my reseller engineers is a member of that group and clued me in on it and they let me in on the group buy.

Can't wait until they open! I'm steadily working on the spec each night. I figure by the end of next week I'll have most of the trunk & interior painting done so I can mount the racing seat back in and put the harness in. Then I can work on getting the exhaust installed and other small items to get it back on the road.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    It was up somewhere on their website. The cutoff date was July 1st and the reasoning behind it was the Junior Level didn't give monthly fees for income to them.

Here's where I tell you that I got in before then - I joined with the Trackjunkies group. One of my reseller engineers is a member of that group and clued me in on it and they let me in on the group buy.

Can't wait until they open! I'm steadily working on the spec each night. I figure by the end of next week I'll have most of the trunk & interior painting done so I can mount the racing seat back in and put the harness in. Then I can work on getting the exhaust installed and other small items to get it back on the road.

RJ

It would be great to go like 45 minutes to the track...but instead its a 4.5 hour trip to Hallett. Does anyone have a tissue for my tears...or maybe vagisil?

Quote Originally Posted by mr brg View Post

It would be great to go like 45 minutes to the track...but instead its a 4.5 hour trip to Hallett. Does anyone have a tissue for my tears...or maybe vagisil?
    Better wash the sand out first before you use the Vagisil.

Hell, I might actually finish the car before they open the track at the rate things are going. I got the 2nd coat of paint on the trunk. It's gonna need a third... but will look nice when done. Makes me think I should strip everything out and paint every nook & cranny of it.

Painting a trunk of a spec miata.........Why?
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Kill rust... Then to make it look nice.

The stupid PO put a wet type lead acid battery in it and it leaked BADLY which resulted in some nasty rust in the trunk.