Thread: FS: 2002 SE Stock 16" Wheel w/ tire

Default FS: 2002 SE Stock 16" Wheel w/ tire

For sale is a 2002 SE 16" stock wheel with tires. I'm asking for $750 please email me for pics or better offer.

"A stock wheel"? or a set of 4?

Raymond
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

You got a picture? What tires? Where are you located in the Metromess??

Road rash? Wheel bolt pattern and offset (for those browsing the site without Miatas)? Wheel weight?

Ya gotta help yourself out by putting in a lot more information. People don't want to have to work at buying your item, and you want to make it as easy for them as possible.

---------------------------

Or maybe you're tempted by ads like:

Lennar House for Sale: $170,000. eMail for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel

Or maybe you're tempted by ads like:[/color]

Lennar House for Sale: $170,000. eMail for more information.

What's your email address?

The point is (and I know you didn't miss it 3Bean), an "Ad" like that tells you it's a house (wheels), and it's built by Lennar (Stock 2002 SE), and it's $170,000 ($750), but the potential customer has no idea:

- how big the house is (it might be a 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo)
    - where it's located (it might be in an undesireable part of town)
    - what condition it's in (it could be a steaming pile of dung)

nicktrantx's posting doesn't give anyone enough information to even bother following up on. Of course having said that, we've "followed up" his original post with 6 replies...

Yea but we tend to dogpile around here!

So how many miles on the House?

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Yea but we tend to dogpile around here!

So how many miles on the House?
    How many square feet are those wheels?

noob...
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

I hate ads like this. If you're that interested in selling them take five seconds to type out some useful information about the items for sale, so that the rest of us don't have to guess, or flood your inbox with questions that could have been answered in the ad.

This ain't the Fort Worth Startlegram - we don't charge by the word around here (although maybe we should... )

Last note - $750 is a sucker price.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

How about if my new friend (he's the son of the Emperor of Nigeria) writes you a bank certified check in the amount of $17,500 for the wheel and you can charge him $1500 and send the difference ($16,000) to his Western Union account? It's the only way he can get funds out of the country....... he's afraid his dad will be deposed in the ongoing civil war.
    Hello, my name is OUTRACE and I'm a motorcyclist. It has been zero days since my last ride.

Sorry guys, my DSL account was shut off for not paying so I couldn't reply to any of your questions. But to answer some of the questions, the wheels come with tires and have about 20k miles on them. As for curb rashes, there is 1 small rash and 1 small paint chip. Over all, they are in very good condition. The lug pattern are 4x100. I don't know the offset and weight of the wheels but they are made for Miata so I don't think they are very heavy, but I'll find out. I don't have a digital camera at the moment but I'll borrow one this weekend and post some pictures of the wheels and tires. If you have any further questions, feel free to email me at

[email protected]

-Nick

Hmmm... I hear the price police rounding up their forces in the woods...

Hey guys, I can vouch for these wheels. They are in great condition and the price isn't bad. I see 15" 10AE wheels selling for $850. Keep in mind, these are special edition wheels.

Kenny

Yup... but these aren't BBS wheels... And new ones are less than $600 a set with no rash...

Hey (tailchaser),

I hope you know the 10th AE wheels aren't BBS. BTW, where can I get these 2002 special edition wheels for less than $600 brand new with center cap? Let me know so I can tell all my customers.

Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by KeDavi
    Hey (tailchaser),

I hope you know the 10th AE wheels aren't BBS. BTW, where can I get these 2002 special edition wheels for less than $600 brand new with center cap? Let me know so I can tell all my customers.

Kenny
    Yup... know that... brain farted because of how good the BBS's look on the 10AE's... Trussville, et al won't be much more than $600, unless the price has jumped a lot since last year. Non-SE '02 wheels are substantially lower.

Are these the wheels you have?? You know you may want to just start a new ad about these since this post was taking a turn.
    I think Altiain had a good ideal :
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiain
    If you're that interested in selling them take five seconds to type out some useful information about the items for sale, so that the rest of us don't have to guess, or flood your inbox with questions that could have been answered in the ad.
    Pictures would be a plus! And to help you make that decision I'm throwing the big lock switch.

One more thing mx52nr you may want to pay attention to who is posting as you I don't like moderating. Thank you please drive thru!