Thread: WTB: B6 or BP longblock

Default WTB: B6 or BP longblock

I'm interesting in either a low-miles version of either engine or a longblock ready for rebuild. If the engine happens to still be connected to a decent transmission and Torsen, all the better.

Looking for another trip to the darkside, and my informed sources and I agree that my 203k mile driveline simply will NOT be up to the task.

Watcha got, folks?
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

You have 2 cars right? FI the old engine and take your time finding or building a replacement. As long as the old engine has decent compression and isn't burning much oil, you should be fine.

Well, I do have two cars, yeah. There's an issue (likely a loose pinout) with the fuel pump that I haven't had time to trace as of yet. So, the wagon isn't currently running. Sure would make transporting an engine that much easier, though...
    *sigh*

Any wiring gurus want to find the problem for me?
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

I've got a 1.6 I just pulled out of my car. It runs great with no problems
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)