Thread: We put my car inside at NTB this weekend!!!

Exclamation We put my car inside at NTB this weekend!!!

I forgot to take a picture with the regular camera when we had all the balloons and stuff up.

We're the first store to put a car inside! We even had the regional manager drive in to take pictures!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

I went through Taco Bueno last night around midnight and saw it in there. I was wondering wtf that was about.

Why is it in there?

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    I went through Taco Bueno last night around midnight and saw it in there. I was wondering wtf that was about.

Why is it in there?
    lol, shit ask the manager, it was his idea! They just talked me into it! My tires and new style wiper blades are from NTB. It did help us sell some tires so I guess it worked. They put balloons, and products on it for display and such. You didn't see our huge tent, display cars from Reliable Chevy, hotdog stand, and wacky waving inflatible arm flailing tube man?! Some funny stuff eh?!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    You didn't see our huge tent, display cars from Reliable Chevy, hotdog stand, and wacky waving inflatible arm flailing tube man?! Some funny stuff eh?!
    I drove by at midnight. That stuff wasn't there.

Nice family guy reference.

Are you still in Denton? You should've told us, my son loves hot dogs.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles