Thread: Beautiful day today..

Default Beautiful day today..

.. And I am stuck here at the office cause someone thought it was a good idea for the entire IT department to work today. There is nothing for me to do today.

I would rather be anywhere outside.

I'm heading for the Texas Wings RC field in a few minutes with one of these:

09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

You can both bite me.

Lets see 2 movies down and a little bitof Wei time so far. yea, It was a good idea to have us here today..............

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z.......................

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    I'm heading for the Texas Wings RC field in a few minutes with one of these:

A red X?

I am going to Arlington this evening to play a couple of hours outdoors at a Mexican food joint, and it's a beautiful day.....perfect weather!
    99 Miata Black

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze View Post
    A red X?

I'm back already, and I managed a rolling harrier circle for the first time with a gasser
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Bummer on having to work...

We went to Wichita Falls to pick up a Battlezone arcade game cabinet from someone on Craigslist. It has some parts on it that I needed to rebuild one that I have.

We also picked up a nice antique side table at a junk store. Too bad the idiots refinished it (and didn't do a good job either)... but it was only $25.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Yes it was an excellent day. I spent over 12 Hours riding the CBR through the Mountains in Oklahoma and Arkansas... I'll put a nice picture up here for you later once my buddy E-mails them to me :-D
    Blah blah blah!

Yup, it sure was a nice day. I got some yard work done. Hopefully in a few weeks my back yard will be full of grass and not weeds.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    I'm back already, and I managed a rolling harrier circle for the first time with a gasser
    Um, OK.
    Randy (who'd rather be )
    - - - - -
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    2005 Saab 9³ Arc 2.0L Turbo

Exclamation It could be worse!!!

I am stuck at the Canadian border. I should be in Toronto right now, but a paperwork issue is holding me up.

My company asked for a volunteer to help out and go to Canada. Problem is that no one that was trained on the particular equipment I maintain had a passport. I was willing to drive across on the birth certificate and DL, but I spent the greater part of 3.5 hours between the US and Canada in immigrations on both sides.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Quote Originally Posted by Radio-Active View Post
    I am stuck at the Canadian border. I should be in Toronto right now, but a paperwork issue is holding me up.

My company asked for a volunteer to help out and go to Canada. Problem is that no one that was trained on the particular equipment I maintain had a passport. I was willing to drive across on the birth certificate and DL, but I spent the greater part of 3.5 hours between the US and Canada in immigrations on both sides.
    Take that silly turban off and things will go much more smoothly next time.

By the way, grab me a couple of cases of that Canadian Budweiser Cameltoe stuff, will ya?

Quote Originally Posted by randy7601 View Post
    Um, OK.
    Amateurs.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

All was good until late Saturday afternoon... my allergies kicked in and for the past 2 days it hasnt been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by XM_Rocks View Post
    All was good until late Saturday afternoon... my allergies kicked in and for the past 2 days it hasnt been fun.
    Must've been all the dirt and God knows what else was floating around in that DART train.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car