Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puppy-throwing Marine is removed from Corps

Default Puppy-throwing Marine is removed from Corps

I seem to remember this when it first broke... what kind of a sick fuck would do that? And the only thing that happens to him is he gets sent home??? How come we can't just chuck his sorry ass off a cliff? Seriously, wtf?

LINK
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Yeah, I saw this earlier. What a moronic waste of carbon, "Hey! didja get that on video?"

I saw this and my thought was "So, while in Uniform, he throws a puppy off a cliff, has it filmed, and posts it on Youtube. Is he missing a chromosome or something?"

Some people are pretty warpped, sick bastard.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

I sense an execution style death in his future......

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    I sense an execution style death in his future......
    I disagree. I would much rather see him charged with animal cruelty when he gets back home. I am not sure what the legal status would be though, since he was in uniform at the time. However, most certainly since he was overseas in uniform US laws would apply. The question is which laws? Would he only be subject to UCMJ or would Civil laws apply as well?

no comment, wait that's a comment, I would like to comment further but it's in the wrong section.
    99 Miata Black

Oh come on Billy. I'm sure whatever you've got to add to the conversation ought to be entertaining.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

While I will not comment about how wrong or sick the actions of this Marine are. I will say remember a couple of things. He will receive what he deserves from our judicial system, our society, and a higher power. Honestly I would be surprised if he makes it back to the states.

Also don't judge our servicemen and women by the actions of some ass clown.

Ken-O says it pretty good
    99 Miata Black

Dahmer got his start dissecting roadkill then killing live animals...

There's just something wrong with someone that doesn't feel anything for killing another animal.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    There's just something wrong with someone that doesn't feel anything for killing another animal.
    But hunting is different, right? You feed some animals all year and then hide in a tree and kill them. Sporting.

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    But hunting is different, right? You feed some animals all year and then hide in a tree and kill them. Sporting.
    Hunting should be banned unless you can chase it down and kill it with your bare hands.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

I'll just say that is twacked out!
    Michael
    1990 Classic Red "C" Package with Hardtop.
    1990 White project from Heck!

I am full of good ideas, just most people don't call it good ideas!

And it is different than taking a domesticated animal that relies on us for care and senslessly killing it. Besides, I generally eat what I kill - unless it's vermin.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ken o View Post
    While I will not comment about how wrong or sick the actions of this Marine are. I will say remember a couple of things. He will receive what he deserves from our judicial system, our society, and a higher power. Honestly I would be surprised if he makes it back to the states.

Also don't judge our servicemen and women by the actions of some ass clown.
    When he dies, I hope he comes back as a rat and is chased, played with, tortured, and maimed and eventually eaten by a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    And it is different than taking a domesticated animal that relies on us for care and senslessly killing it. Besides, I generally eat what I kill - unless it's vermin.
    +1. I'm not much of a hunter anymore, but I do enjoy varmint hunting
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Yep, karma is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ken o View Post
    Yep, karma is a bitch.
    And so am I. I see animals (especially domesticated/owned) as similar to children - they depend on us for everything...including protection. Puppies are so innocent and trusting and don't know any better than to see every human as caring and companssionate because all it wants to do is play and enjoy life.

One of the things (sure there are many) that separate man from animals is that animals seem to know how to enjoy life and take advantage of every possible chance of it....especially dogs...it takes a LOT to make a sad dog.

I really love all animals but I also know about over population and the terrible consequences. I am not against hunting, but I am against hunting exotic game. I've been around too many hunters to not understand the respect they have for the animals they acquire or as some would prefer to say - kill. I am not nor could I ever be a vegetarian...and if you are against hunting, the only way you can really justify your stance is to be a vegetarian and not consume any meat products. Wild game is healthier than animals that have been held in captivity and in crates etc.... especially chickens.....I believe that to be inhumane. Texas is unique in that most of the cattle roam freely and have a good life before they are taken for auction/slaughter.

I personally could never hunt - men are hunters, women are gatherers...

I'd rather a deer be shot legallly and it be processed to the fullest extent, than it starve and die a horrible death because of over population due to no natural predator.

I am sensitive to both stances - for and against. I personally could not do it...I looked a dead dear in the eyes and it broke my heart...but the tender steaks were pretty damn good.

People tend to eat out and order off a menu and never think about where that main course came from or how it was handled.

Americans are so spoiled in that we have good quality food/meat to choose from. Wherease in other countries to eat a rat is top shelf...and in Asia - it's just a whole different menu that I have no interest in sampling...like live seahorses on a skewer waiting to be selected to be cooked. What about those lobsters in the tank that you pick and choose for your meail...there is just so many things to consider when it comes down to taking your stand for or against something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast