Thread: Thanks Altiain!

Default Thanks Altiain!

What a ****ing asshat.

Panache - you're eighteen years old, and you've had three accidents in the last three months. WAKE UP, KID! You're going to kill yourself or kill someone else (God help you) if you don't stop driving like a jackass.

Secondly - give the ridiculous excuses a rest. Your turbo spooled up at 12mph... your throttle got stuck and you panicked at 25mph in 3rd gear... priceless. Learn to take a little responsibility for your innate stupidity, or you'll just keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Your think your parents are taking away the car (or what's left of it) because they're jealous of you? No, you ****ing moron - they'd like you to live long enough to see your next birthday, and they have apparently realized that in order for that to happen you're going to have to be forced to walk or ride a bicycle anywhere you need to go. With three accidents in three months, I'd say you've proven well beyond the shadow of doubt that you're not mature or responsible enough to own a car, especially a performance car.

Hell, if I were your parents, I'd probably lock you in the basement for a few years. I'd be embarrassed to acknowledge that you were the best my genes could produce.

Off topic - Page three of Panache's first wreck thread is abolutely hilarious. Look for Discopope and Brady's posts - I couldn't stop laughing.
    You had me laughing out loud with the "the best my genes could produce" line!

where is that quoted from??

That's not the WRX who drove thru the house is it?

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by rx7gslse
    where is that quoted from??

That's not the WRX who drove thru the house is it?
    Yes, it is. For those few on the internet who haven't heard about it from another source already, here's a link to the thread on NASIOC. Some asshat kid drove his WRX through a house, took pics of it, posted it on the internet, and then lied about how it happened, I called him out, and now people all over the world are chiming in to let him know what an idiot he is. 137,444 views and counting.

Wait until you get to the animated .gifs on page 12 or 13. They're hilarious.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

math.... whiz????

I always suspected more like cheez whiz...

I like how he claimed the car was "ALL MINE" in capps in the sentemce right after where he said his parents cosigned and he had been making payments all 4 or 6 months on the car...

sounds "ALL HIS" to me... and he's confused as to why his parents won't buy him another car??

thats why parents need to make their kids buy their woen cars, or buy them a piece of crap tpo start with, like a white 1990 ford probe gl 5speed that was the slowest car at my highschool...
    and guess what i never wrecked it and was in only one minor fenderbender that was not my fault and collected on.

03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride