Thread: I like this

Default I like this

03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

ooooooo.....

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

:)
    Of all the world's greatest contradictions...'British Engineering' is by far my favorite oxymoron.

I dont know if the miata engine is the best choice for that. It is very reliable, but there are plenty of similar motors making more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    I dont know if the miata engine is the best choice for that. It is very reliable, but there are plenty of similar motors making more power.
    For that cheap?

ya mine is going to be turbo rotary when i ever get out of school...
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    How much power do you need? Don't forget, that car likely weighs less than half of what your miata weighs. It may make the same power as your car, but the power-to-weight ratio is twice as good.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I didnt even look at the price, I was just commenting on the motor vs other similar cars. True Iain, it would be much faster than a miata, but it would be even faster than that with an extra 40-50 hp.