Thread: 3" custom exhaust

Default 3" custom exhaust

Well, my exhaust is done. 3" from the bellhousing back. This was the last part of the car that needed to be done before tuning. Hoping to have it out on the road again this weekend. <fingers crossed>

Last edited by ray_sir_6; 07-31-2008 at 12:29 PM.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Nice!!!!
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

You've sure got some big pipes there.....

GL with the tuning.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Thanks
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

That place looks familiar

Exhaust looks good, I might have to stop by and see it soon, I have some more stuff to order.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

How loud is that thing? Nice!
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Payrot View Post
    That place looks familiar

Exhaust looks good, I might have to stop by and see it soon, I have some more stuff to order.
    I don't know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    How loud is that thing? Nice!

Turbo's make good silencers. Open Wastegates are another matter.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Looks like some good pipe work. What size turbo are you running at this point?
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Quote Originally Posted by juxt3r View Post
    Looks like some good pipe work. What size turbo are you running at this point?
    Greddy TD04H-15G. Haven't upgraded it yet.

that muffler is ugly...lol.

that car has come a really, really long way.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

Well, exhaust is finished, and put the butterfly brace together. WOW, it just doesn't fit very well AT ALL. It seems the middle piece is >1/2in too big. Anyone else have this experience?

Rear Finished