Thread: NC, RX-8, wheels, tires, and more!

Default NC, RX-8, wheels, tires, and more!

Gotta make some room!!!

Four (4) used Enkei RPF1 wheels - 17x7.5" 5x114.3 PCD ET48. SOLD!!! Thanks, Kamil!
    Only 15.2 lbs each!!! These are my former street wheels, and they're in very good condition with only the smallest curb rash on one (less than 1"), and one has an extremely slight bend on the inner rim. They were balanced twice during my use (once when freshly mounted in April '07, and once at the beginning of the '08 autocross season), and although they needed extra weights to counter my TPMS sensors, they always balanced and rode smoothly. A GREAT wheel for autocross, they do not include center caps (available from TireRack for $25 each). Cost new - $229/each (Goodwin Racing), or $235/each plus shipping (TireRack).
    $495/set OBO.

Four (4) used Goodyear F1 GS-D3 tires - 235/40ZR17. SOLD!!! Thanks, Mike!
    These are my former street tires, and they're also in mostly excellent condition, with less than 22k miles on them. They were autocrossed three times last year - at Pennington, TMS, and La Grave - so outer shoulder wear is minimal. They've held up extremely well given my street/autocross alignment settings - the inner shoulders are worn down just a little more than the outers due to the camber, but still have all the tread sipes and showing several millimeters before the treadwear bars are exposed. Never off the rims or patched, and no sidewall bubbles, they always balanced easily. I estimate they have another 10k or more left on them - even more if the car is extremely light. Cost new - $219/each mounted & balanced (Goodwin Racing), or $161/each plus shipping (TireRack).
    $195/set OBO.

Four (4) used BFGoodrich R1 competition tires - 245/40ZR17. SOLD!!! Thanks, Brett!
    These are my former autocross tires, and they still have lots of life left! With 125 autocross runs (!!) on a very well-balanced and aligned car, they're all still in great shape with no adverse wear on any of them! I rotated them front to back and side to side all season, and there's still some depth on both center grooves, and the outer depth "holes" are still showing. Someone could turn these around (the inside shoulders have no discernable wear) and use them for track-day or driver's class-day tires - heck, they may never wear out! Cost new - $235/each mounted & balanced (Goodwin Racing), or $232/each plus shipping (TireRack).
    $395/set OBO.

Used Mazdaspeed RX-8 front swaybar - 27.2mm, includes polyurethane bushings and brackets. Fits '06+ MX-5, as used by Brian Peters, 2008 SCCA Solo CSP National Champion, Ron Bauer, and many other Nationally-competitive NC drivers. Part Number: QSEA-34-151. Cost new - $310.00, but I bought it from Mazdaspeed for $215.00 (racer/member price) plus shipping, plus the mounting brackets and polyurethane bushings (another $50 from Summit Racing).
    $195 OBO. (MS RX-8 bar is silver one in the middle)
    Last edited by rpmchris; 11-06-2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Add pics...

Added pics!

Bump for some good stuff!

Mazdaspeed RX-8 bar still available!