Thread: '99 Muffler

Default '99 Muffler

I have 2 Mufflers from the 99 cars. They are taken off at around 50K miles. Both of them are in good shape. If you want to, you can have them free or next to free.
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    I have 2 Mufflers from the 99 cars. They are taken off at around 50K miles. Both of them are in good shape. If you want to, you can have them free or next to free.
    could i get one of those??

I have one I don't need also. Anyone else need one?
    Highlight Silver & Tan 99 "With a Style Bar"
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/riverracer
    Member AARP & Meals on Wheels.....
    Everything else just "Depends"........

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    So what are you guys replacing these with? I have a 99 and am about to put a RB muffler on, and am wanting to upgrade the exhaust manifold with a newer OEM or header.....
    SOLD: 92 silver w/hardtop, voodoo, Kosei wheels, pine tree air freshener, and some JR stuff.
    SOLD: 99 silver; the old Goodwin supercharged car with gobs of power and everything else on it.
    SOLD: 95 triple black; stock
    SOLD: 99 black and tan; loaded and clean; just hit 50k miles.
    SOLD: 2006 Copper Mica Red; stock.
    FOR SALE: 2007 Galaxy Grey Grand Touring; stock; 38k miles.

I have Roadster Sport (single) in one and Enthusa M2 Speeder (Borla can) in the other. Roadster Sport is slightly less loud and may be sounds better. They both are not loud by any standard at idle. After I put in the RB header the sound turn up a notch, in the good way in the Enthusa. I think Roadster Sport is the exact same thing as RB, but only sold by Goodwin Racing for a few less coins. Enthusa is a little cheaper still and take custom order too.

The muffler by itself, my butt dyno says it is only good for a couple HP. With a cold aire intake, may be good for 5 HP total. Adding a header, I thinks it is good for at least 10 or more HP.
    Gabriel

Got mine yesterday. Better than expected (boxed up and everything) and the price was right. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Darron65 View Post
    Got mine yesterday. Better than expected (boxed up and everything) and the price was right. Thanks again!
    You are welcomed! Yes, no one can do better than this price! Enjoy!
    Gabriel