Thread: BEGi needs a development car for '06 Turbo

Default BEGi needs a development car for '06 Turbo

Just like the title says, we need to borrow a car for a turbo system. The first turbo system has been done,, but we do not intend to stick with the rear mount design. Corky has figured out a way to mount it in the engine bay though. If you are interested, we will install all parts at no charge, plus sell you the parts at cost. Call me at 830.438.2890 or send e-mail to [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Stephanie

Paging Nails. Please pick up the white courtesy phone...
    '96 M-edition

Nothing against Begi, but I wouldn't give them your car Nails, there's a very good chance they'll have it for a LONG time.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Why not,

He's got a motorcycle and another Miata(As long as Carazie doesn't catch him).
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Turner View Post
    Just like the title says, we need to borrow a car for a turbo system. The first turbo system has been done,, but we do not intend to stick with the rear mount design. Corky has figured out a way to mount it in the engine bay though. If you are interested, we will install all parts at no charge, plus sell you the parts at cost. Call me at 830.438.2890 or send e-mail to [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Stephanie
    What, no '08s or '07s???
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Thanks for thinkin of me ya'll but I'll pass. I'm more interested in supercharging instead.

Thomas has an NC.

Hey Thomas, are you gonna use the NC for auto-x? If not, it needs a bell kit.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    Thomas has an NC.

Hey Thomas, are you gonna use the NC for auto-x? If not, it needs a bell kit.
    I already tried, he said hell no
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

I was at their shop yesterday and really surprised to see all the Laotian they employ there...so think of how many children's lives you'll enrich through child labor.

If I had the car to spare, I'd do it.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

Quote Originally Posted by mr brg View Post
    I was at their shop yesterday and really surprised to see all the Laotian they employ there...so think of how many children's lives you'll enrich through child labor.
    Their tiny hands are great for getting into tight spots.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Have they found one yet? I could let them have mine for a while. I wonder how long they will need to keep it?
    Mac
    LS1 Miata Tiger Race Car (Build in Progress) TOPP Racing / East Street Auto / Saferacer.com / TeamMER
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
    Have they found one yet? I could let them have mine for a while. I wonder how long they will need to keep it?

Call em and see.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

I am also tempted, but I am not willing to have my car down for so long.