Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a Haunted House?

Default Anyone up for a Haunted House?

Anyone interested in going to a Haunted House?

Anyone have suggestions?
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I heard the Munsters house is pretty good. A long drive for you though, since its in Waxahachie.
    Blah blah blah!

There was one in Forney that was pretty good last time i went, I think it was called Thrillvania
    99 Miata Black

There's this old boarded up house out in the Greenville area where a man killed his wife and kids back in the 60's.
    It hasn't been lived in since and is great for a midnight haunt.

Blah blah blah!

Has anyone seen this house or know the story? It is just west of Sherman. We saw it on our way to Paris and it appeared creepy and abandoned.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    Has anyone seen this house or know the story? It is just west of Sherman. We saw it on our way to Paris and it appeared creepy and abandoned.
    More info.

http://www.reindeermanor.com/
    i went there last saturday w/ my boss from work whose a haloween freak. its his 2nd time to it and was blast!!!!

I recommend this one..
    www.cuttingedgehauntedhouse.com
    I am in if anyone wants to go.

w00t!

The spammer "boneyard" that bumped the thread was nuked... so I thought I'd edit my post to get rid of the spam icons
    Last edited by channelmaniac; 08-26-2009 at 07:20 PM.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

A couple of years ago I went to one way out by Lake Fork. We stood in line for close to an hour, but it was worth it. Basically, you walked through a creepy house, then out the back door and through the woods, then back up through the house again. LOTS of surprises, and the bonus was that it happened to be a cold and foggy night. Best HH I've been to...

I'll talk to my East TX cousin to get the name of the place...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Kinda ironic that this thread is "Back from the Dead"

This sounds great...and even if we have to drive a bit to get there, isn't that why we have our cars?? Last one we went to was great fun...Nails has to post about it because I cannot remember where it was...but it was great...however HE scared me more times than the haunted "house" did...

Oh it was kind of pricey but I guess they all are, it was $25 or $30 to go in.

Anybody planning on having a party?? Nails and I have been talking about throwing one...Halloween is on a Saturday night!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Kinda ironic that this thread is "Back from the Dead"
    It was brought back by someone signing up just to spamvertise their haunted house.

Spammers suck. I just banned 2/3s of a Ukranian ISP in the past 2 days on another forum I moderate. If the Ukraine, India, China, and Russia would fall off the internet map we would reduce the amount of forum spammers by more than 3/4ths.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

We went to the Raindeer Manor two years ago. I know it sounds more like Christmas than Halloween, but it was pretty cool. More than just a haunted house, there's lots of "stuff" around it.

"That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

I went to a haunted house somewhere in dallas a few years ago with some friends. Didn't see the point of paying for someone to 'scare' you. It's already expected, and everyone knows it's fake.

We stood in line for 2 hours with guys with makeup and baseball bats walked through the crowd. Bunch of panseys were screaming in the crowd. Finally walked in handed the people my $25 . Oh no, there's a word spray painted on the wall with fake blood...oh no, there's a guy with fake blood and a plastic knife. Oh no, there's another clown chasing us...oh no there's a guy with a lawnmower and torn jeans...

I guess the only bonus is the girls clinging to you the whole time...

Where I grew up in Kosse,Tx, there was the 'Basset Mansion,' waaaayy out in the sticks, no civilization for miles, only dead forest and a winding dirt road. now that was creepy. Huge mansion, abandoned for like 30 years, but still perfectly groomed. Sitting probably an acre back from the big iron fense. The story goes some rich family hung their daughter or somebody out of the window and you were supposed to see her still hanging there. There was also a witch that was hung on the old wooden bridge by the house. Bogus story of course, but good times! We used to go out there and drink our friend's dads booze.

We dared my friend to trek the front yard and knock on the door and we drove off and left him there, ive never seen anyone run that fast, it was awesome.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi View Post
    ... and everyone knows it's fake...
    It's FAKE? Ah man, all this time I thought it was REAL!

Haunted Houses are dumb, I think it's worth it to go though just to see all the jackasses run from the guy with a hockey mask and a chainsaw with no blade!!
    1991 Mariner
    2003 Tahoe
    2004 Hayabusa
    1989 YSR50
    1997 SC300

Quote Originally Posted by 2004Busa View Post
    Haunted Houses are dumb, I think it's worth it to go though just to see all the jackasses run from the guy with a hockey mask and a chainsaw with no blade!!
    we actualy had a haunted house in kansas city close down because the chainsaw guy without a blade manage to hurt someone really badly.

but its ironic I went to a "actual haunted house today"

it was a creepy place in the middle of no where that 3 murders occured and the people are decapited... kinda gross but an exciting place to visit
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y15...miata/don3.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y15...miata/don1.jpg
    99 miata 62k miles, only mod is tenzo rs-5 17 inch wheels, and black robbins top

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    We went to the Raindeer Manor two years ago. I know it sounds more like Christmas than Halloween, but it was pretty cool. More than just a haunted house, there's lots of "stuff" around it.

We held an awesome MilSim event there in April We have another one coming up later this year.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast