2005 Nissan Murano
    Great condition
    61,800 miles
    $12,900

Attached Images Attached Images

How does it handle on the track?

Quote Originally Posted by ken o View Post
    How does it handle on the track?
    Not bad, and a hell of a lot better than every other SUV and minivan that I have every owned. The engine is the same block as used in the 350Z, it has huge disk brakes on all 4 wheels, and if you put the CVT in sport mode, the RPMs will never drop below 4k. I say you go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Not bad, and a hell of a lot better than every other SUV and minivan that I have every owned. The engine is the same block as used in the 350Z, it has huge disk brakes on all 4 wheels, and if you put the CVT in sport mode, the RPMs will never drop below 4k. I say you go for it.
    Which means that I can buy it from Ken O on Monday!
    Gabriel

My mom was looking at one of these a while back, I will tell her about yours. she's sensitive to smells...so does it smell like cigarettes, food, dogs, cats, oil, democrat?
    Seriously if it's as clean as it looks she might pick it up from ya, whats the gas mileage like?
    99 Miata Black

I don't think it has any smells, but I am not that sensitive to smells. We have a dog that has spent some time in the car, but I had the full carspa detail treatment including shampooing all the seats and carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze View Post
    My mom was looking at one of these a while back, I will tell her about yours. she's sensitive to smells...so does it smell like cigarettes, food, dogs, cats, oil, democrat?
    Seriously if it's as clean as it looks she might pick it up from ya, whats the gas mileage like?
    Dont forget dead hookers, or is that part of the democrat smell?

LOL @ Majik.
    I will pass along the info Titus.
    99 Miata Black

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    Dont forget dead hookers, or is that part of the democrat smell?
    For that last time, SHE DIED AFTER I WAS DONE WITH HER AND HAD DROPPED HER OFF.

My mom had an 03, I liked it a lot. Drove more like a car than a SUV, good torque good MPG and decent overall room. The only SUV I've ever driven that was more sporty was the turbo CX-7
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    For that last time, SHE DIED AFTER I WAS DONE WITH HER AND HAD DROPPED HER OFF.
    *You know, we've had a lot of laughs tonight, but I'll tell you what's not funny - killin' strippers. Strippers are people, too. Naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain at a VIP room.

Besides, there's no need to kill 'em... because most of them are already dead inside. Good night, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    *You know, we've had a lot of laughs tonight, but I'll tell you what's not funny - killin' strippers. Strippers are people, too. Naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain at a VIP room.

Besides, there's no need to kill 'em... because most of them are already dead inside. Good night, everyone!
    What do you know? I bet you've never even killed a stripper. Poser.

So how much for the dead hooker? Do you take PayPal and can you gift wrap her?
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Blog Entries

Jeez BR you must have been one of the three guys on the island.

There were three guys and one girl shipwrecked on an island. After three weeks the girl was so ashamed of what she was doing, she committed suicide. After another week the guys were so ashamed of what they were doing they buried her. Another week later they were so ashamed of what they were doing they dug her back up.
    Stripe Das Sape

We are leading the world to democracy by example.