Thread: Group Buy on Garage Vary parts.

Default Group Buy on Garage Vary parts.

For those who are interested:

http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewto...=276611#276611

GARAGE VARY 99-00 FRONT SPOILER GROUP BUY -- RSPEED.NET

DETAILS:

The group buy is officially for the Garage Vary Lip Spoiler for 99-00. The goal is to get at least 5 orders for front spoilers by December 8th. Once the orders are collected, the lips will be delivered in 4 weeks. The group buy price is $199.95 (30 bucks off and 4 months early!). To be eligible for the group buy, you MUST submit your order to Rspeed by December 8th AND enter the coupon code GVGB.

http://www.rspeed.net/product_p/nb10718220.htm

Coupon: GVGB

OTHER GARAGE VARY GEAR:

Because we are ordering from Garage Vary, you will be able to take this opportunity to order other garage vary products. Most small items are available to be added to this order, however full bumpers are not because they are too large. Things like wings, eyelids and bumper canards (small bumper “wings” mostly associated with drifting) listed on Garage Vary’s website, if available, can be ordered, but you will have to contact Rspeed individually about adding them to your order.

The translated Garage Vary website can be found here, but current prices will need to be quoted by Rspeed.

http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl...c0Vw1D5J1UypaA

If you have any questions about the group buy, you can contact me via PM, or call Rspeed.

FYI - 3 confirmed orders so far. Just need 2 more in order to ensure that we get the parts in 6 weeks and at a discount.

These are sold out at every vendor in the US and will likely stay that way until mid 2009. (Other than this GB)

Do they have more than 5? Or is it limited to 5?

It's going to be a custom order of at LEAST 5. If more than 5 people join in, that's fine.

To participate in the Group Buy just go to the website and place your order using the coupon code provided. You'll be notified when the item(s) are shipped to you (in approx 6 weeks).

In case anyone is curious - here's what the lip and eyelids look like on a '99:

Quote Originally Posted by mk2tmr2 View Post
    It's going to be a custom order of at LEAST 5. If more than 5 people join in, that's fine.

To participate in the Group Buy just go to the website and place your order using the coupon code provided. You'll be notified when the item(s) are shipped to you (in approx 6 weeks).

In case anyone is curious - here's what the lip and eyelids look like on a '99:

Those wheels are

I'm gonna see if I can get this:

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92 View Post
    Those wheels are
    Agreed. I was actually thinking about those gauge pods today when I was wondering what my EGT's look like in this weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92 View Post

I'm gonna see if I can get this:

Chris

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Those gauge pods are cool!
    Gabriel

Attention...
    I have one of these lips that never got installed on my
    99. Anyone interested make me an offer. $2.50 won't get it. First person with cash gets it..
    THIS LIP HAS BEEN SOLD.......

Last edited by riverracer; 11-27-2008 at 01:26 AM.
    Highlight Silver & Tan 99 "With a Style Bar"
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/riverracer
    Member AARP & Meals on Wheels.....
    Everything else just "Depends"........

Quote Originally Posted by riverracer View Post
    Attention...
    I have one of these lips that never got installed on my
    99. Anyone interested make me an offer. $2.50 won't get it. First person with cash gets it.. 817-729-7360

Now you tell me....