Thread: Wtb xbox 360

Default Wtb xbox 360

Anyone have a good working condition XBOX 360 they want to sell?
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

This plus this is probably going to be your best bet. That way you get a new 3 year warranty. Also MS went through and banned a lot of boxes from live a few weeks ago for being modded, so apparently there are a lot of boxes on Ebay that may never be used online.

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    This plus this is probably going to be your best bet. That way you get a new 3 year warranty. Also MS went through and banned a lot of boxes from live a few weeks ago for being modded, so apparently there are a lot of boxes on Ebay that may never be used online.
    ya buying a xbox used is a bad idea, if it's older then a year it will fail faster, the next xboxes have a different board and last longer.

Rumor has it circuit city will have the combo I posted for 199 on black friday. But it has to be a CC store that isnt closing.

I'll sell you mine. I have a bunch of games that you might not want though. Shoot me a PM
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Ended up finding a Wii so we got that.

What are some good games for the Wii. Wife wants the Wii Fit.
    ...and across the line.

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    What are some good games for the Wii.
    Try Cho Aniki.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

What are some good games for the Wii. Wife wants the Wii Fit.
    At this point, we have been having tons of fun with ours using just the sports games that came with it, plus we added the Wii Fit. I believe there will be a Rock Band under our tree next month.

Mario Kart is fun, wii fit isnt too bad. We also picked up a set of mini-games that came with another controller. They are decent. Stuff like pool and ping pong.

engage gamer rant (will be bad gramar and misspelling and miss use of words, strap in and put your goggles on, your eyes may bleed).... the wii is a pos, don't waste your money, it doesn't even have hd out and only 5% of games are even native widescreen. there are maybe 5 games worth playing on it and everything else is just shovel ware (http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=shovelware). the damn thing can't even play a dvd movie when the game disc is a dvd format also there will never be a blue ray addon where even the xbox 360 is getting one. online play is even worse, you have to have a friend code to find a person to play with leaving most game (any non fps) with no lobby system or looking for game system. only good thing is the app store where you can download old 8 and 16 bit and some 32 bit games but you can do that off a rom site for free and been doing that 10 years before the wii was out.

o ya, you only get 4gb of drive space on a sd card and that fulls up fast and what did Nintendo say when people asked about space issues "just delete your game and redownload them when you want to play them"...

Nintendo dropped the ball and was ones quality and is now just quantity. there are no wii to be found in store for the last 2 year because they didn't make enough to make sure people where always looking for one and the make it seen like they where in demand to keep the price up. the wii should only cost $100 max at todays prices ut it's still $250 buy under supplying the demand.

i need a nap now... i Nintendo raped my child hood memories =(

^^ Yep. 360 is waaaaaaay better, and the only plus the PS3 has is the Bluray player which I don't even care about.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

another +1 for Xbox 360
    and Majik is right buy a new one, I suspect with the changes this week there will be a lot of hacked systems out there that won't work online.
    Starting to see them pop up already on CL.
    99 Miata Black

Order a 360 from new egg on black Friday and get $50 off next order.

We ended up returning the Wii. After seeing how much the Wii games are and realizing we would also need to buy more various contollers and the fact that they would need all new games we decided not to get one now. We instead got a XBox 360 Advance which has a 60 gb hard drive and came with two games. Also, most of their old XBox games should still work.
    ...and across the line.