Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10AE, Green '99 and Red '02 sport package parts cars and many other parts

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    Can you put an NB wheel in an NA car? Are the airbag connectors the same?

Yes and no.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    The 10AE steering wheel is in good shape, but doesn't have an airbag. Any black NB airbag will work.
    I replaced my blown airbag off my 99 with a 01 it works but for some reason I have a larger gap on the left side.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

Is the style bar in the 02 available, and will it still fit in an NA? Price?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Yes and no.
    That's what i've read, some slight modification required, but not much at all.

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...ering+wheel+na

http://picasaweb.google.com/stevenmc...eelOnAnNAMiata#
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi View Post
    Do you have prices yet for the steering wheels, or do I need to call for that?
    $175 for the wheel and airbag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr626 View Post
    I replaced my blown airbag off my 99 with a 01 it works but for some reason I have a larger gap on the left side.
    When an airbag blows, it can physically deform the metal in the wheel. I wrecked my boss's vw golf back in '07. There is a gap around the airbag from the steering wheel stretching out of shape. Sometimes this happens and sometimes it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Is the style bar in the 02 available, and will it still fit in an NA? Price?
    Style bar in the '02 has been sold. We have another one that needs hardware and spacers. Gary is working on getting the hardware for it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    I haven't seen the green 99, so I don't know if the panels are black. What plastic trim pieces do you need?
    footwell kick panels, everything around the seatbelt towers and a cherry dash (with glove box, fuse cover and under-steering-column cover) would be nice

Basically everything that I painted black that used to be tan.

What condition is the front bumper of the green '99 in, and how much?

Wondering if it would be cheaper to buy a new bumper instead of buffing and painting the scuff on mine.

The complete green car is gone. The red sport and the 10AE are stripped down and the shells are gone. We have alot of parts off the red sport and the 10AE as well as an abundance of used parts at the shop.

We have the complete light tan interior out of an '05 miata.

Blog Entries

I'm looking for the steel panel under the steering column and an instrument cluster hood for a '92. Let me know.
    Stripe Das Sape

We are leading the world to democracy by example.

Any Panasonic batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by creek View Post
    I'm looking for the steel panel under the steering column and an instrument cluster hood for a '92. Let me know.
    Don't have a gauge hood. What color on the steel panel?

Do you have a Torsen?
    Previously owned: 2004 Classic Red - 135,000 miles
    H&R Street Performance Coilovers | Racing Beat Hollow Front Sway | Hawk HP+ Pads | BF Goodrich GForce Sports | DIY Short CAI | Mazdaspeed Muffler | Pioneer DEH-5800MP | Alpine F353 V12 Amp | JL Audio C5-650 Components | Pioneer Premier 10" Shallow Mount | Skunk2 Knob | 5000k HIDs | Many bowls of Rice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12