Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in a Tech Day?

Default Anyone interested in a Tech Day?

Offer is up to host a tech day here. Got a 3 car garage, a big concrete pad and a long driveway. I can grill something dead and provide some beverages. Bring your tools and if you want to dispose of fluids I have containers for dumping. April 12,19, 26 are all good days so post up if your interested and what day works for you.
    Last edited by Tim the Teacher; 03-02-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: speeling
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

I'll come down again.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

I'm in. Just call my name, and I'll be there. (Just look over your shoulder honey, ooh...)
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Okay..I'll plan for April 12th as there is no autocross that day.

Anyone else is more than welcome to come out as it would be nice to see some of you again. (even Bean )

I will have my car back from Rogue by then with a new tb/wp but I plan on new pads, a right front rotor and replace the 62.5mm with the 65mm pulley as the TDR event will be the following month and the smaller pulley just puts too much of a strain on the blower.

I need to put my agx's and springs on, but the only problem is I am in need of a fender roller............ I have a heat gun
    Chase
    http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...6/hjgl-1-1.jpg
    MONSTER TRUCK! ready to be dropped....

There's a light pole down the street from my house that you can use to roll the fenders.....inwards bwahahahahaha

Driver

Quote Originally Posted by moosemonkey View Post
    I need to put my agx's and springs on, but the only problem is I am in need of a fender roller............ I have a heat gun
    Chase
    I went in with a guy and we rented a fender roller from here: http://www.rollyourfender.com/

The guy is in Dallas so you can just meet him to pick it up. If 3-4 of you get together to rent it then you can get away pretty cheap.

Tim you need a lift. Well I need you to get a lift... it would make a few things much easier

Several of us on the board pooled our money together and bought a fender roller. I believe Nexus Flux is the keeper of the roller.

I think you mean "Roller Keeper" like trapper keeper
    John O.
    94R

I think I am going to do ECR on April 12th so will postpone the tech day offer.

I'd be interested in a tech day... I'm not terribly knowledgeable yet but I need to learn.

I have a couple of things that need to be done that I could use help with... one is cutting my trim panels to fit the rollbar. I completely forgot to do it.

For 2 years.

Ouch...

Quote Originally Posted by moosemonkey View Post
    I need to put my agx's and springs on, but the only problem is I am in need of a fender roller
    I used a baseball bat
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Is there a new date?

I have a fender roller on order. Currently backordered but if it gets here in time I can take it with me.

Suspension Modder

I'd like to get my fenders rolled....ill be there whenever it is.

I'd love to have a few beers and watch folks work on their cars...
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Looking at the last weekend in April. I will have rotors to replace and pads to put on. The spousal unit wants to have a garage sale so it could be the weekend before. I will confirm with her and post up in this week.

I may be up for this...I'm gonna need some help replacing my shocks since I fractured my elbow playing ice hockey Wed!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

I'm interested. I can help swap shocks, as I'm now experienced in how NOT to do it. :)
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

How does April 25th work for everyone? I live between Celina and Gunter 2 miles east of 289. I can put 3 cars in the garage and another 4 -6 on the pad and driveway. I can cook sumtin on the grill and provide soft drinks. If you want an adult beverage you gotta bring your own cuz your not drinking mine...

I think I can fulfill the obligatory timing belt job, I'm not changing mine but I need to go back in to change all the seals that I didn't want to figure out how to get at last time.
    John O.
    94R

Wish the date was sooner my back pads are grinding and cam angle sensor Oring is leaking. I'm doing those asap.
    http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...6/hjgl-1-1.jpg
    MONSTER TRUCK! ready to be dropped....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast