Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any local shops carry roll bars??

I've done a few myself. Plan it for a Sunday and I'd help.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by droptop
    your bar looks good. is that the oris windstop?
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Quote Originally Posted by fwMiata
    Quote Originally Posted by droptop
    your bar looks good. is that the oris windstop?
    Yes it is. I lover it.

I'll be at the tech day tommorrow until about 11am if ya wanna see it.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Thanks guys!

I will have to wait till I get my taxes back soon after the first before I buy one. Im still debating on which one to get. I want the Hardcore, but I want to make sure I can fit under it before I spend the cash. But a roll bar & a set of KYBs are at the top of my list, i'll let you guys know when I pick it up.

I was thinking the other day, based on the pics Ive seen the bar goes right over the top of the seat, I was thinking this would be bad in a rear ender, I then realized that as it is right now I would probably snap my neck on the back of the seat if I was rearended, because it only comes up barely past the base of my skull. So having a bar right there, pad the hell out of it of course, might be safer, that way I have something to hit. That is unless it comes foward too much with the padding & I cant rest my head against the seat. But then again when I race I lean the seat back foward 1 click...ahh dammit, I just have to sit in one...
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by shuhart1
    Hey Gents,

We do sell the Hard Dog roll bars and are offering free shipping as well. Give me a call as we can address the sales tax issue. I do have a Hard Dog, Hard Core Double D in stock, I bought it to put on my M1 car, but will sell if you are interested and order me another.
    So, how long will you be kicking this thing around the shop?? I should have the money a week or 2 after the first of the year, maybee i can take it off of your hands then.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

You better hurry, I am getting itchy to install it!

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com

Well if you want to install it then thats fine, but if you still have it in a few weeks, then ill probably take it off your hands, that is if I can fit under the hardcore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123