Thread: WTB NA Steering Wheel

Default WTB NA Steering Wheel

I have a 1993 Miata, and need a factory steering wheel that is in decent shape. If you have one for sale, PM me. I would like to purchase it this week if possible.

Thanks,

Brad

If you find a decent wheel without the aribag, I might have good one available in the next week or two. I am supposed to be picking up a new wheel this weekend. My airbag is in good shape, I'd give it to ya after I swap it out. The leather on my wheel is trashed though.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I have a wheel from a 92. The leather is cracked on the top of the wheel, but otherwise solid. Horn buttons work fine. Free if you want it. Let me know, and I can bring it to the GTG at Keller's tomorrow.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    I have a wheel from a 92. The leather is cracked on the top of the wheel, but otherwise solid. Horn buttons work fine. Free if you want it. Let me know, and I can bring it to the GTG at Keller's tomorrow.
    I would like to have your steering wheel if Brad does not want it. I am going to have the leather replaced on my steering wheel (as soon as I find a new job!).

Please send me a PM. Thanks!!
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Its yours. I'll be at the GTG on Wed. 4/8, if it isn't freezing/raining. PM me to remind me to bring it.
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Its yours. I'll be at the GTG on Wed. 4/8, if it isn't freezing/raining. PM me to remind me to bring it.

Thanks guys to all who offered wheels!!

I did get one that fits my needs!!

Brad

Sorry, intended to reply to motorollow. Will PM him.
    Polished Turd Racing