Thread: Kedavi was a bust huh?

Default Kedavi was a bust huh?

So when is the next meeting?

Can I have my PM's back?

Nope. No PMs for you.

Since you are apparently a new user of the English language, I'm going to try to spell this out a little more clearly for you.

Advertising is not free. If you want to advertise here, you will need to contact me to make arrangements.

For our purposes, advertising will include anything resembling

"Hey, we've got the new _____________" or "We'd like to offer a special deal to MME members" or "If you'd like to ____________"

So... what can you do here?

You can respond to any other posts as though you were an owner or enthusiast, not a salesman. You may NOT send private messages. If someone is foolish enough to give you their e-mail address, that's their problem.

You can find out about events and show up like anyone else. If you bring a cool car, people will look at it, same as if anyone else did.

Ok, let me ask you this, I have never offended anyone on this site but yet you as an administrator can directly insult me with that picture? You don’t know me or what I have done in my life. So I would like it if you would take the short bus sign off of my name. I understood the first time that there was no advertising on this site and, personally, I have advertised once on your site, and have apologized for it, I just thought that you as a Miata enthusiast would like a no pressure atmosphere to look at a Mazdaspeed Miata especially a brand new color. With the continued rudeness I am experiencing this has been more of a hassle to show y'all (not sell y'all) a Mazdaspeed Miata. Sorry if this was rude in anyway, but I am extremely annoyed by a person that can be rude to someone that they know nothing about.