Thread: Leatherseats.com order

Default Leatherseats.com order

The seat covers came in today and look great however...the back rests do not have any holes in the top for the head rest poles.:confused Surely they don't expect me to punch my own holes in them. I left a message for the sales dept.

PAGING Trickyrix

I have some questions for you and also need to know where you got the paint. If you can help me before you leave for NM there is a big steak dinner in it for you.
    Last edited by Tim the Teacher; 06-23-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Yup, I had to cut my own holes... but be not afraid! It's not that hard if you've got a good pocket knife. I cut all the holes after I got the covers on.

I got the paint at Pep Boys - it's Duplicolor flat black fabric/vinyl paint. It's holding up fairly well so far, but I'm going to have to hit the trim again b/c it's starting to chip in a couple of spots.

I don't think I'll have time to help you out before I leave town, but I'd be happy to lend a hand after I get back (if you can wait a couple weeks). The biggest tip I can give you is this: work slowly and pay attention to how the old covers come off - installation is the reverse of removal. Do one seat at a time, and take pictures if you need to.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

I am going to wait until you come back because I need adult supervision on this one.
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

No problemo... I like my filet mignon medium rare.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds