I've got a buddy who wants to sell his 1998 Isuzu Rodeo. It is basically transportation and not much else, but priced appropriately.

4-cylinder, 5-speed
Great, cold a/c
2wd, Front engine-RWD
ABS (I think)

Recent work:
New clutch (6 months)
New clutch slave cylinder (3 months)
New front brakes (1 year)
2 new front tires (1 month)
1 O2 sensor replaced (6 months)
New belts (1 year)

My buddy is the original owner, and the truck has less than 100K miles on it. Local to Dallas. Engine had a broken timing belt about 6 years ago, and engine was rebuilt be a reputable shop at the time. ($2200). Engine has run fine since, but has always been noisy in the valvetrain ever since.
Engine currently runs, but seems to need tune-up, as it feels weak. No smoke.
Power steering fluid leaks, but not sure if its a hose or at the pump. The truck runs and drives, and is used as a daily driver every day from Red Oak to Cedar Hill. No problems with radiator or overheating.
Registration and inspection current through December 09.

Truck is silver with grey cloth interior. Tinted windows. Manual windows, locks, etc. Body is basically straight and rust-free, but hasn't been babied either.
This truck is perfect for someone who just needs an inexpensive transportation with a little space and low operating costs. Some elbow grease and a little investment in tune-up/leak-repair would give you a really solid driver. Again - the A/C is rock-solid on this truck, suprisingly.

$1500, clear title in-hand.

PM me and I'll give you his email. I've done a number of the repairs on this truck over the past 5 years, so I can give you an honest assessment. She ain't perfect, but I think its a great buy for the $$.