Thread: Now here's a quality automotive product

Default Now here's a quality automotive product

The SmogBuster™.

) The OCN SmogBuster™ Disc is a custom holographic disc that is able to store and project proprietary programming that affects the properties of the gasoline or diesel fuel, causing it to burn cleaner and more efficiently.

Nothing like a $300 sticker to "program" my gasoline into burning more efficiently. Are there really people out there that are this gullible?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

YES!

Quote Originally Posted by unreptuable web site
    We have seen a few tanks that have a bumpy almost rubbery type undercoating on them. If you clean it well and use epoxy to insure that you get a good bond, you won’t have any problems. Most of the tanks with this coating are metal and you can also scrape off a spot just big enough for the disc to fit on with a pocketknife. Scrape the coating off down to the metal, buff gently with a rag and use super glue to affix the <name delted to protect the guilty> to the bare metal.
    Make sure you scrape off the PROTECTIVE coating from your GAS TANK so it can RUST THROUGH later.

The sad thing is... it doesn't cost much to set up companies like this... import some ten cent item from the Orient... and bilk people and hide assets until the FTC finally grinds through the process of shutting them down.

It's like those amazing diet aid commercials you see on TV... They just shut down and open up again with a different name, different location, and amazingly similar product with different claims.

I'll be a skeptic until they have a Consumer Reports test... and NOT some "Test" that has been published in national newspapers with the silly little bitty text at the very very top that says "advertisement"

Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

There is the rare occasion where even after applying the OCN SmogBuster™ Disc there still has a nasty exhaust smell. Most of those few vehicles did show a change in the smell however over time. There are going to be a few discs that are defective or have been damaged in some way. The “smell test” is a quick way to verify you have a functioning disc before the customer drives away.
    Hmmm... thats 10 defective discs in a row. What are the odds

3. How does the SmogBuster™ work?

A) The OCN SmogBuster™ Disc is a custom holographic disc that is able to store and project proprietary programming that affects the properties of the gasoline or diesel fuel, causing it to burn cleaner and more efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    3. How does the SmogBuster™ work?

A) The OCN SmogBuster™ Disc is a custom holographic disc that is able to store and project proprietary programming that affects the properties of the gasoline or diesel fuel, causing it to burn cleaner and more efficiently.

I think this has inspired me to develop a new product. Behold the TCB FogBuster™ Disc:

3. How does the TCB FogBuster™ Disc work?

A) The TCB FogBuster™ Disc is a custom holographic disc that is able to store and project proprietary programming that affects the properties of beans, causing them to be digested cleaner and more efficiently.
    Feed the customer beans, then and hour later lean over and smell their ass. Apply the TCB FogBuster™ Disc to the customer's ass, then lean over and smell again. The TCB FogBuster™ Disc should reduce visible air pollution emissions drastically.

Make sure to scrape the customer's ass clean and polish it with a rag before installation, so that the adhesive backing of the TCB FogBuster™ Disc has the opportunity to form a permanent seal.

Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    I think this has inspired me to develop a new product. Behold the TCB FogBuster™ Disc:

A) The TCB FogBuster™ Disc is a custom holographic disc that is able to store and project proprietary programming that affects the properties of beans, causing them to be digested cleaner and more efficiently.
    Feed the customer beans, then and hour later lean over and smell their ass. Apply the TCB FogBuster™ Disc to the customer's ass, then lean over and smell again. The TCB FogBuster™ Disc should reduce visible air pollution emissions drastically.

Make sure to scrape the customer's ass clean and polish it with a rag before installation, so that the adhesive backing of the TCB FogBuster™ Disc has the opportunity to form a permanent seal.

Might I suggest the TCB FogBuster Cork? It would actually work, and it would be worth MILLIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Might I suggest the TCB FogBuster Cork? It would actually work, and it would be worth MILLIONS!!!
    May be hard to get corporate liability insurance due to the risk of explosion.

Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Here's yet another quality automotive product -

http://www.phantomgrip.com/

Man I've gotta come up something to sell.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Quote Originally Posted by altiain

I can see the ad now, "Does your spouse stink up the joint? Well, put a TCB Cork in her! Guaranteed to end the funk!