Thread: Notice in our company bathroom

Default Notice in our company bathroom

This seemed funny enough that I thought I'd share.

I work at a decent business casual type company in the industrial district of Coppell. We have a software cubicle side and a production facility in the back. I work in the cube farm, but we all share the same bathroom. We all seem to be decent people up here, but man some of these people's bathroom manners are lacking bigtime. We have been having a few problems popping up with I guess a few of our temp employees lately in that regard, this pretty much sums it up.

Anyway last week we were greeted with this sign posted in the mens bathroom. It's...well self explanatory. I didn't start reading it untill I was at the urinal, I started laughing so hard I almost missed the urinal and peed on the wall.

As if that's not bad enough after a day or so some nice person on our night crew decided to clarify the notice for our not-so-good-english speeking employees.

I think I actually peed on the wall this time as again I didn't notice the change untill I was commited to the urinal.

I am proud to work at such a fine facility as this I gotta tell ya.
    Last edited by Jiggerachi; 01-25-2010 at 05:27 PM.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

LMAO... sounds like you work with a bunch snow monkeys...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

lol...anyone upper-deck a toilet yet?

Or Tony Hawk a turd?
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

HAHA, I had to look all these up on urbandictioary...I guess that's a good thing.

We've never had an upper decker, but I believe I have seen a few tony hawks in there.

Haha gross.

Not as bad as when I used to work at Anns HealthFood store in the heart of Oak Cliff. Good Lord the disgusting things we would find in those bathrooms. A huge fat lady walked in the bathroom once and litterally bent over and shat on the wall.

*shudders*
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

"ground-rule double" (crapping on the seat and letting the poop fall in)
    Classic.

This also reminds me of the Southpark where someone "duked" in the urinal.

somewhat off topic...
    city had to turn the store's water off today to service the water main behind the store. one of the gals i work with went and put a sign on the door. I was walking by a few hours later and noticed said sign.

"Out of Oder"

*smack*

I work with idiots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Haha!

I noticed this morning that all the signs in the bathroom are torn down, even the ones that didn't say 'shit' on them. I'm betting somebody complained, I guess they weren't PC enough and somebody got offended.

I give it about a week before there's stinky wads of crap over the place again. We'll have to deal with this for another 6 months or so before the offending temp does something stupid enough to get fired. It's sad, they hired a full time janitor who is always cleaning the bathroom and it's still this bad.

I come in on sundays to do a few things in the office, the cleaning guy doesn't work weekends but the nasty temps do, I have half a mind to go piss on the wall outside rather than walk in that disgusting bathroom. I should print another batch of those signs myself and hang them back up on sunday when nobody's here.