Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stripper party at CarCar's

Well that was a blast. Everyone missed out on a great weekend. Nails and I enjoyed many a twisty road along the way, met CarCar and his family, stripped some parts, drank some beer, stripped some more parts, drank some more beer, ate burgers, drank some more beer, stripped some more parts, drank some more beer, stripped some more parts, ate some great steaks, drank some more beer, and then passed out.

This morning, CarCar's beautiful wife made us a great breakfast while CarCar put together a route of twisties for our ride home. It managed to stay dry out during the good parts, only raining once we hit the interstate. Good times!

We saw lots of squashed skunks but no raccoons. We pulled the roll bar, rear end sub assembly, drive shaft, transmission, front coil overs, front sway, header, and supercharger and we only lost one nut. The biggest "problem" for us was trying to find the fifth screw that held the console in place. The window switches pop out to reveal it. Was a great time and a beautiful place. Carcar's house sits on 80 acres with only one house in sight at least a quarter mile away. I look forward to the next tech party there. Thanks for the hospitality Carcar and Mrs. Carcar!

That was one of the funnest weekends I can remember. Huge thank yous' to Titus and Nails for everything. I really enjoyed the sleep over too and am happy you did not mind the pink horsey bedding. I can not believe how much got done despite my helping.

Rollbar - out
    Entire rear axle sub assembly - out
    Transmission - out
    Header - out
    Supercharger - out
    sway bars - out
    sway bar brace and brackets - out
    front coilovers - out
    12 pack of Miller - out
    12 pack of Shiner - out
    2 bottles of Reisling - out
    3 pounds ribeyes - out
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I drive to fast to worry about my cholesterol.

Why am I cradling the impact like a baby in that pic and why do you guys look so interested?

And I used the camo sheets thank you very much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12