Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NTAXS Autocross #5, 7/24/2010, Texas Motor Speedway Bus Lot

I think you need to sit through his investment presentation in order to receive the breakfast.
    M3 is always the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ken o View Post
    I think you need to sit through his investment presentation in order to receive the breakfast.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Now is a great time to invest in a timeshare, and have I got a winner for you guys. Who wants to spend some time aboard cold war era soviet submarines? They even come with their own authentic Russian crew. It is the best way to take advantage of the good Q2 the market just had.

Quote Originally Posted by 762 View Post
    Who wants to spend some time aboard cold war era soviet submarines?
    I forgot... I already got one...

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Great turnout again today and the event ran smoothly. Tricky and technical course that had you busy the entire 60+ seconds. Looking forward to the next one!

I felt great on the morning runs, then fell-apart in the afternoon. I think I had too much Salmonaisse on my lunch break...
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Same here. Did well in the morning, then fell apart on the afternoon runs, including two DNFs and almost running out of gas.

Congrats to vetteblues10 for winning class 2 in my car yesterday. You drove better than me and you deserved it!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Very fun event yesterday. Big thanks to jrj512 and crew for putting together another great event!

I know it's hot at the end of the day and everybody is ready to go home, but don't forget to help a little with the breakdown and packing.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto View Post
    I know it's hot at the end of the day and everybody is ready to go home, but don't forget to help a little with the breakdown and packing.
    Says the guy who stayed and broke-down timing and helped Jerrett pack-up. AND who had finished their work assignment before the event even started. Thanks Thomas!
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Congrats to vetteblues10 for winning class 2 in my car yesterday. You drove better than me and you deserved it!
    Thanks Iain. And thanks for letting me drive your car. I was fun, fast, and setup for easy driving. Really got the wheels turning in my head now. I would love to have another run in it.

You're welcome. Let me know when you're in town next and I'm sure we can work something out.
    Iain

Had a good time, add me to the braindead in the PM group, coned away all 4 runs including the FTD 59.5 run. Oh yeah and Ken O won't have to slash the 5 year old Hoosiers anymore, I finally corded them at this event.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Just to make it official: The Much-ballyhooed "STR" battle came down to this: McShane/Jan - 122.507 Hiromoto/Vo - 123.595
    Therefore, MX5's must be superior to S2K's in every possible way! It was good fun, and I must point-out that Thomas had the fastest time of the 4 drivers (60.835), Jerrett beat me in my own car (+0.023), and Thanhly is clearly penalized by having to hang around Thomas.

Good times!
    Polished Turd Racing

Sorry i left, but i wasnt feeling too good, the heat got me really bad :S thats why didnt do my last run and the fun runs, and of course help packing things up.

gotta stay hydrated! Glad you're alright.
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Therefore, MX5's must be superior to S2K's in every possible way!
    Yep, I think that about covers it.

i drank a lot of water that day but just on the last run i was feeling little dizzy so i decided to stop running.

Quote Originally Posted by LePapirrikY View Post
    i drank a lot of water that day but just on the last run i was feeling little dizzy so i decided to stop running.
    I'm glad you stopped instead of pushing it.

My fastest run a 62.937 good for 4th in class 2 behind Stephen (in Iain's RX, Ken O, and Iain.
    Watch in HD.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast