Thread: FS/FT: 1990 Honda CRX HF - Bone Stock with 78,000 Miles

Default FS/FT: 1990 Honda CRX HF - Bone Stock with 78,000 Miles

I bought this to replace my MSM, but it is honestly not what I want right now. Great vehicle, but I miss my Miata...

That said, it really does have only 78,000 miles on it. Minor damage to the RF fender and signals, barely visible from 3ft. Looks like someone tweaked it a little, hard to tell.

Other than that and a door scratch (slight dent) the car is perfect. Normal wear for 78,000 miles. Runs fine, may need an EGR and TPS in the near future.

Currently down due to blown rear bushing; I have the replacements on my bench, just running low on time. Also needs a RF tire; it went out while waiting on the bushing. I have 2 spare 13's given to me, but this 13 needs to go with the car as it is the factory original wheel in perfect shape.

Well, here are the pics:

$6,000 OBO. I really do mean the OBO, but please don't lowball it. More than happy to trade for a solid NA or NB!

good looking crx... hard to find bone stock... and real low miles!!!
    Cory
    2006 Mazda MX-5 GT (SOLD)
    ​1999 Mazda Miata (FOR SALE)
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

daaamn thats freakn clean...u shud post it in the honda world..lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1.8-M View Post
    daaamn thats freakn clean...u shud post it in the honda world..lol
    I did that too.

I'm falling in love with a 95 Black and Tan on craigslist atm... Really will take quick cash if it gets me in a Miata!

I wish I had the $$. I loved my 88. That car got 45+ MPG driving around town and I could get dang near 60+ on the highway.

Does the AC work?

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    Does the AC work?
    That's a qualified yes. It works great, but the charge only holds for about 6 months.

I think it is the output o-ring on the compressor.

I'll troubleshoot it if that's a condition of sale. :) Other than the A/C, rear bushing, and tire (of which I already have everything to fix the bushing and tire), there is nothing.

Motivated seller here!

Sorry if that all sounds bad, it's not. I'm more than willing to sort the car completely for a buyer.

I listed it as is currently because if I don't, I never will. I'm beyond busy with 60+ hour work weeks, full-time college, etc. This will motivate me to actually get the thing out of here and get something more fun back in the garage.

Bushings will be done this weekend, as will the tire. I will troubleshoot the A/C and have a confirmed diagnosis, and hopefully a fix in the works.

I can probably bring it out to next weeks meet if anyone is interested!

Got under tha car last night, and it most certainly wasn't a bushing that was wrong. This car has had the bushings replaced already (solid rubbers), along with the shocks (KYB GR2's)! It was an exhaust hanger that had slipped off. Go me for misdiagnosing a sound!

Drove it to Plano and back (~100 miles) today, forgot just how small and light this car is! Immediate response is the right word, and the 72 HP certainly feels like a lot more until you hit about 75 MPH (then it starts having to fight too much air)!

A note: I now realize why this car is so much more tail-happy than I remembered the non-Si's being! The solid rubber bushing add quite a bit of spring rate back there. Good upgrade if anyone has one of these cars... (apex2apex)

thats is a absolutely beautiful CRX. i wish my old one looked like that lol.

GLWS , it looks like a fantastic car