Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale – 2004 Mazda Speed Miata $11,000.00

Default For Sale – 2004 Mazda Speed Miata $11,000.00

[For Sale – 2004 Mazda Speed Miata.] 67.k miles on chassis, 37.k on motor. Excellent condition, 2nd owner and clean car fax. The turbo & radiator was replaced too. I have all the paperwork from the first owner to back it up, he took good care of it as he was the past president of Lone Star Miata.

I have installed the Flyin’Miata complete Little Enchilada kit along with their springs and sways. FM boost gauge, TDR Splitter, and HD roll bar.

Only MSM of it’s kind because the ECU was pulled out and tuned by Dynotronics making the car incredibly more fun to drive and very fast. Over $3.k in add ons.

I am going to get some pictures and can e-mail upon request.

$11.k firm.

Buck
    04 MSM reflashed and modified

"Fish tremble at the sound of my name"

Nice price. What happened to the first motor?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Nice price. What happened to the first motor?
    Long story per first owner, Doyle with Lone Star Miata. Let's put it this way don't ever take your car to Eldorado Mazda. I actually could see photos of my car when it was his on the Lone Star Miata web site. He had left his check book in the glove box so I called him after I bought it. He mailed me an inch thick auto biography of history of car... get it ? auto biography

If someone is in the market, your right this is a great price. Lowest I can go.

need some pics!!
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

With ECU reflashed, how many HP you get at the wheels! Is it still runing at OEM psi?
    Gabriel

Gabe

I had my 92 ECU reworked by the same people. Expensive, but you get before/after dyno sheets and yes, it was worth it to me. Don't know about forced induction but I would guess you would get better results than with normally aspirated.
    2009 MX-5 STR and track toy
    2003 Z06 -- Not a Miata, but 3200# and 400 RWHP is fun
    OTM -- 2012 Sierra, 2016 Impala (Appliances)

Gabe-

No I am not running stock psi, I have a manual boost controller (mbc) and a boost cutoff modification done and presently running at 10 psi. I have boosted it up too 12 psi... makes for a real screamer.

Buck

Now that's a Mazdaspeed people!
    Cory
    2006 Mazda MX-5 GT (SOLD)
    ​1999 Mazda Miata (FOR SALE)
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

bump

dang ???? no one?

Pictures help.

Also never got a straight answer on what happened to motor #1.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

"Firm" doesn't help either. Leaves no room for discussion (Basic "Salesman 101", I think). I mean, there no real reason for anyone to contact you (or respond to this thread) unless they are willing to pay your exact price. Apparently nobody who has seen this post is.

You have a nice car, and you'll probably get that price -- which I'd call reasonable, but not low enough for a quick sale -- but it might take a while to find that buyer. Good luck!
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Original mtr was replaced because the manifold bolts were stripped when the turbo was replaced by Eldorado Mckinney. No kidding, Freeman Mazda took over and diagnosis the problem afterwards. All kinds of mis diagnosis was done on this car, and not prior owner's fault. He had an extended warranty on the car, and again a Miata freak, past president of Lone Star blah blah blah. I got a stack of paperwork he provided. He took excellent care with it, it's a real creampuff. His wife became ill God Bless her and they had to trade in one of the two MSM they own and picked up an Explorer. I bought the car from car lot and he had left his check book in the glove box is how I found out the history of the car. This is no bull.

I appreciate ya'lls feedback. I feel that $11.k was low enough to initiate a quick sale and stating "firm" to be appropriate. Everything I guess is negotiable. Yes I know how to negotiate it's what I get paid to do as a liability adjuster... but damn........$11.k is the lowest I have seen with all these mods. Maybe I will go down if someone's bites. I will try and take some photos this weekend maybe you Kestrel could help me post them. Please? If I can not figure it out.

Buck

Buck R, I wasn't tryin' to bust yer chops or anything. $11k isn't a bad price, and that's one very sweet MSM. I just know that Tim the Teacher has been trying to sell a similar car on this forum for several months for that same price, and he hasn't had much success. Just sayin' you might need to hold out for the "right" buyer. Seriously, best of luck. I know it's not easy selling... anything!... these days.

"That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Buck R, I wasn't tryin' to bust yer chops or anything. $11k isn't a bad price, and that's one very sweet MSM. I just know that Tim the Teacher has been trying to sell a similar car on this forum for several months for that same price, and he hasn't had much success. Just sayin' you might need to hold out for the "right" buyer. Seriously, best of luck. I know it's not easy selling... anything!... these days.

no malicous intent perceived. (did I spell that right?)

This is my fifth Miata. yes, 5th. I own three cars and a Yamaha FJR. I just kind of bored with a NB dats all. I fish..allot, and between the lake, my lake property, my boat, motorcycle.. this MSM sits more than is driven.

I know that it pulls so much harder, and is so much faster after the ECU was reflashed. If I sold the car I would probably pay toward the principle on my house as I am trying to knock it out.

I could trade her in for a 2010 NC... but still...............I am kind of tired of owning three cars. I have no car pymt right now. I really dont know any of ya'll Gary kind of knows me.. .I mean what I am trying to say is I am a pain in the ass but the car is really.........excellent condition and well I basically tell the truth except for well fishing you know.

I swear the car is a rocket.............someone outa at least low ball me .................who knows? thanks for the hope.

Pictures would be nice, or atleast what color the car is.

titanium gray.........working on the photos boss

I wish I was in the market...that seems like a VERY fair price! GLWS!
    Cory
    2006 Mazda MX-5 GT (SOLD)
    ​1999 Mazda Miata (FOR SALE)
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Gonna take some photos and maybe this next Wed. take it up to ??? Kellers on NW Hwy ?

Buck

Can someone let me e-mail some pics of my car and you post them for me please?

Buck

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Reynolds View Post
    Can someone let me e-mail some pics of my car and you post them for me please?
    For $12.50 you can attach them right here.

http://www.dfwmiata.com/payments.php?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast