Thread: 1999 Mazda Miata MX-5

ForSale 1999 Mazda Miata MX-5

First off, I was referred to this site by Sean (goofygrin)
    Second, the car belongs to a family friend of mine. She didn't want to have to deal with the sale so I am here to help her out. On to the goods...

1999 Mazda Miata MX-5
    Price: $5800 Negotiable

Mileage: 81,XXX
    Title: Clean TX Title In-Hand
    Color: Green
    Top: Convertible

Condition: Overall very good condition. Recently passed state inspection, renewed registration. Full exterior and interior detail. Well-maintained, adult owned and operated. Tires are near new. The interior is in excellent condition with no rips/tears in the upholstery. The manual 5Spd transmission shifts perfect and has no problems whatsoever. The motor runs very well, has no mechanical problems whatsoever. The paint is in excellent condition with only a couple minor dings from daily use. Since purchasing this car in 2006 with 59,XXX miles on it, I have driven it few times due to having a bigger work vehicle. I will have pictures posted by the weekend.

Car is located in the North Plano area off Independence and Hedgecoxe. I will be free to show during the week after 5:00PM or during the weekend at most any time. Please email me or text my cell at 972-754-9113 to schedule an appointment. Thanks for looking!

Quote Originally Posted by W00Ki3 View Post
    Top: Convertible
    A rare convertible Miata!

Pictures are a big help in selling a car. Also, what options/package does it have? Cloth or leather? Details, man!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    A rare convertible Miata!

Pictures are a big help in selling a car. Also, what options/package does it have? Cloth or leather? Details, man!
    Thanks...

As promised in the original post, pictures will be up by the weekend.

You should bring it out to Eagles Canyon this weekend to show it. The best Miata buyer is a current Miata owner!
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Quote Originally Posted by motorollow View Post
    You should bring it out to Eagles Canyon this weekend to show it. The best Miata buyer is a current Miata owner!
    ...or the worst buyer since we know all the trouble spots to look for to dicker down the price. Besides that, most of us are cheap bastards. (TCB)
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Well I'm not affiliated with anything Miata outside of this car sale. I am merely helping a friend out. Chances are, it will sell on Craigslist. I was referred here, hopefully it gets more views and maybe send someone my way.

Well if thats reasonable for that car, then I'm feeling pretty good about what mine would still be worth.

.....mines not for sale though.
    If you're addicted to cold turkey how do you stop?

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Owned since 59k miles, when/who did the timing belt? That price is good if it's a 10AE.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by W00Ki3 View Post
    Color: Green
    Quote Originally Posted by Nails View Post
    That price is good if it's a 10AE.

10grAEen?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Me no like words, me like pictures.

Thats almost double what i paid for my 99, and i have a leather, lsd, nardi package

I appreciate at least having an opportunity to advertise a vehicle for sale...

As for the responses, this is exactly what I expected from this forum.

Having said that, the car sold today for $5400 - thanks for anyone who viewed and bumped the thread. Even if that bump wasn't intentional by the negative posts.

And a special cookie for you NissanFairladyZ32 - you found a good deal. Comments like that are really not cool when trying to sell a vehicle. Is it too much to ask if you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say it? Guess so.

Oh and mods, if you are reading this, go ahead and close the thread. My time here is up.

Good luck to the forum.