Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SCCA Solo Event #5 @ Lone Star Park - 7/31/2011

Make that 26, they had me in the MSM but I was actually runnin the 7.
    85 Rx-7 GSL-destroyed by a Durango
    04 MSM-mostly stock
    85 Rx-7 GSL(SE'd)-High compression half-bridged 13B, 650 holley. Now with MORE BRIDGEPORT.
    1979 Spark Yellow SA Rx7 - Restoring to it's former glory 1/36th of a paycheck at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by duffman692002 View Post
    Had an awesome time despite only getting to make two of the five runs. Thanks a bunch to jrj for the ride, it's felt just as fast as the z06! :) hope to see you guys at Pennington.
    Great. Look forward to seeing you out there, again. With SCCA events, only my first three runs count because of the class I am in, so feel free to jump in for a ride after that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinOutF500 View Post
    Well, that event didn't go the way I wanted it to. I think the timing system suffered from Heat Exhaustion.

But seriously, I removed Vista, installed XP and got a better mouse in hopes of fixing the issues that started appearing in the past events. Obviously, that didn't help. A different laptop is the next step.

As to Neal's 4th run, I am looking into it. Jeremy, you ran after Neal on all his runs, right? Or did you go before him on your 4th run? I will keep you updated.
    Gary, I can't guarantee I went after Neal on every run. But I don't remember getting out of turn. I can tell you his 4th run time was what I ran on my 4th run. Not sure where the 50 whatever came from.
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

After careful review of the audit sheets, examining the data embedded in the sometimes troublesome AxWare, checking the magic 8 ball, asking my psychic friends and finally flipping a coin, I have determined that Neal is just that good and a flux capacitor is a must have!

I have also fixed Neal's and Jeremy's times and sent updated files to Kenny to post.
    SpinOutF500

'07 FM F500

Quote Originally Posted by SpinOutF500 View Post
    checking the magic 8 ball, asking my psychic friends and finally flipping a coin
    I'm pretty sure any of these would be an adequate replacement for AXWare, or at least on Sunday. We need to get a psychic in the timing trailer.

We had some minor quirks with the newest AXWare but nothing that shut us down. Our printers stopped working and a couple of other settings had to be reconfigured. The biggest issue I've had is with the upload and download of registrations and results from their website. The stars all have to be aligned correctly and you have to say ala-kaballa-winnebego four times fast for it to work.
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234