So I've decided to get rid of my whole exhaust system and go another route...here's the catch to all the parts for sale here....they have ALL been repaired. Why? broken welds from solid motor mounts...so the prices reflect it

- First up is the bosal header for the 1.6L cars..I had it repaired once and cracked it on a very bumpy track (along with the cat lol). It's a good 4-2-1 design....fits great and lines up great with OEM stuff. It currently has one crack I can have welded up...probably cost about $20-30

Asking $50 for it as is.

- Next up is a Jackson Racing high flow cat for the 1.6L cars. Not sure why it won't fit the 1.8 car but hey...ok. :)
It sheered clean at the flange and was welded back together. Still works great. :)

They are almost $200 new so I'll ask $100obo for it

- Last is my magnaflow AND roadsersport 3 cat back. Paid something like $400 for this about 2 years ago. Has some scrapes on the resonator and some wend slag on top of it so if it scrapes it won't scrape the resonator :) Has a clamp on flex pipe I put in it to take some vibration out. Makes fitment a breeze. Also has a band clamp near the back to allow use of either the magnaflow or roadstersport muffler.

Asking $250 for all the cat-back exhaust parts. I'll sell pieces of it if need be...Goodwin sells the magnaflow for over 400 and the mufflers for 300. :)

I'd love to make a deal on the whole setup if someone wants it....Say $300 for everything?

This is the EXACT setup I ran at the div in 2009 @ TMS...here's how the car sounded with the dump pipe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmh1Gp0Q6Us