Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get paid to stand in a parking lot all day!

Worker list is full. I'm still taking names as alternates in case someone doesn't show.
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

MiataProtege

I'm wondering.... do you have to have an amazing Miata? I have a stock '99... I'm not really looking at the money so much as just being around Miata enthusiasts. Not sure if I'm posting in the wrong spot or not.

Lots of Stock (or near stock) Miata's autoX. Some do well, it depends on the driver. Many modified cars of all types don't do well, again depends on the driver. What you will find is a good group of guys that are very helpful. You will also find a great day of fun for not a lot of $$ no matter how well you do. You definitely posted in the right place.

This is a private event for Dodge Vipers. If you want to be around lots of miatas then you might want to attend the ER event on September 25th. www.autocross.com/er You can also look into attending an NTAXS event. You can find the complete calendar for all the local clubs at www.dfwautocross.com
    Andy Cost

Did we ever get a location for this event?

It is at Resistol Arena in Mesquite.
    Andy Cost

I need a favor...if anyone has Andys #, could the call him on my behalf and tell him im stuck on the bridge in rockwall because the freeways closed but im on my way? It would be greatly appreciated!!

Brad gets 10 demerits for being late. Steve gets put on the black list for no-show. The event went great. The West lot at Resistol is too small for an autocross. The South lot is more promising. We will definately be using Resistol again. It has good concrete with some rough spots, dips, and elevation changes. We can work around all of those. Thanks to those that helped put on a A+ event for teh Viper Club. They were very impressed with the event and it all boils down to the great workers we had.

Thanks,
    Andy Cost

Had fun playing around before the Vipers showed up, disappointed my time got crushed by a few of the vipers though. Was fun watching some of the vipers putt around while others we're letting it all hang out.
    2013 Mazda2 slushbox daily
    1993 Miata (future exocet donor)

Chassis Designer

even got to slide project miata around the course once. damn ziex are greasy, and boy does my suspension suck...

Only video footage I got was watching BMcCann testing my car and the course out.

2013 Mazda2 slushbox daily
    1993 Miata (future exocet donor)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12