Thread: looking for a good miata shop in dallas area

Default looking for a good miata shop in dallas area

i just bought a 1999 miata and in serious need of getting it looked at to see what it needs to get it up to par nothing to crazy i just want to get it to OEM standards. iam looking for a good mechanic even if can get one that could come to my house and look into it. Iam not that car savy but its a bad ass project for me to have plus a miata is always a awesome car to have. THANKS

The two main shops that come highly recommended are Track Dog Racing, who do stock repairs and maintenance in addition to all sorts of performance stuff. The other would be Miata Solutions west of Texas Motor Speedway. Owned by Stephen Boyd, he also does paint and bodywork in addition to maintenance and performance.

Thanks for the help man iam new to this and just need some help getting started with my car. iam starting with the supension first the has been lowered and in this tx weather I cant have it as low do u know what is a good set up for the suspesion I want it back to normal hight or close to it I know its not cheap but o also dont want to break the bank thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by israel View Post
    Thanks for the help man iam new to this and just need some help getting started with my car. iam starting with the supension first the has been lowered and in this tx weather I cant have it as low do u know what is a good set up for the suspesion I want it back to normal hight or close to it I know its not cheap but o also dont want to break the bank thanks.
    As was mentioned, give Steven at Miata Solutions or Gary at Track Dog Racing a call. Go with whoever is more convenient. Both excellent shops and both very knowledgeable.

BTW, " I am" is two words.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Thanks man thats what I will do then seems to me that those are the two shops known for miata class. Excuse my spelling iam typing on my phone and cant seem to get it just right lol thanks.