Thread: 2006 Audi A3

Default 2006 Audi A3

2006 Audi A3
    Black on Black
    DSG Transmission
    80k Miles

Hey I am putting my Audi for sale. It is in excellent condition and has been very well taken care of. This car is an amazing daily driver, it is extremely quiet and comfortable both on rough city streets or long highway stretches. It has excellent power and low end torque yet still gets great fuel economy. I have all of the maintenance records since new and the car only saw the Audi dealer up until I bought it (I have my own shop). The car is equipped with Koni FSD shocks, Eibach springs, wheels, and a APR reflash.

Engine/Transmission

The engine runs great, it starts right up every time. The DSG transmission shifts as quickly and smoothly as you would expect. Although the car had no issues when I bought it I replaced all of the typical 2.0T issues (coil packs, spark plugs, PCV, diverter valve) as a preventative measure less than a year ago. The car has only had Audi approved synthetic oil since new and the transmission was flushed a few years ago at the dealer.

Interior/Exterior
    The paint is very glossy and body is in excellent shape. There are no signs of any accident history, I can also put the car on the lift at my shop if someone wants to take a look at the frame. The only exterior issue is some very light scratches near the tailgate typical of many hatchback cars. The interior is in great shape with no rips, tears, stains. This is a non smoker car since new, and there are no weird odors. There are a number of interior switches on the A3 that tend to flake and chip with wear, I recently went through and replaced all of these. The stereo is stock plus an auxiliary input and polk component speakers in front.

Wheels/Tires/Suspension
    The tires have been replaced in the past year and still look almost new. The wheels were replaced before I purchased the car and are in good condition. I don't believe they have any significant curb rash but if you are picky about rash let me know and I will get some wheel pics. The car has Koni FSD shocks and Eibach springs. The ride is actually better than stock, and the car is not low enough to have any issues with rubbing/scraping/etc.

Notes
    I am located in Fort Worth, Texas. If you're local and would like to look at the car it is available for local viewing by appointment! If you are not local there are a number of shops that can do pre purchase inspections. I would be happy to provide close up pictures of any area (including the underbody) and I can put the car on the lift at my shop for inspection. My asking price is $14,000. If you have any questions or comments related to price please use PM’s only!

www.photobucket.com/AudiA3ForSale

That's beautiful. GLWS.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Bump! More pics added to the album

Having seen this car in person, I can vouch for how nice and clean it is both inside and out.

Does it come with Mario Kart?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw