Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My name is OZMDD, and I am an autocross-aholic

I'm in, wherever the majority chooses.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

I'm probably out on any of these days. Family commitments

Quote Originally Posted by TxCoyote View Post
    I'm probably out on any of these days. Family commitments
    We are your family.

You do somewhat resemble my Uncle Fester.

My RS3's are now scheduled to arrive Dec 22. Tire Rack apparently decided to ship from another location. Anyway, I'm in for pretty much any date, but I don't have a hard top or roll bar, so I doubt I'll be allowed on the track.

Or, we could could just keep this thread going until Jan 29, then POW! Problem solved.

Yea, yea, this needs to be posted elsewhere. Nevertheless, in an effort to drag this out until the 29th...

A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona when he noticesthat the oil-pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stopsat the first gas station. After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets abig dish of vanilla ice cream and sits down to eat. Not having opposable thumbs,he makes a real mess trying to eat with his little flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he’s found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says, “It looks like you blew a seal.”

“No, no,” the embarrassed penguin replies, “that’s just ice cream.”

Would love to join. But the evo will be down for winter mods. The MS6 would probably blow up and the truck would be a waste of time
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

Quote Originally Posted by ratt_finkel View Post
    Would love to join. But the evo will be down for winter mods. The MS6 would probably blow up and the truck would be a waste of time
    Make your codriver bring his RX8!
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by TexasStig View Post
    Yea, yea, this needs to be posted elsewhere. Nevertheless, in an effort to drag this out until the 29th...

A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona when he noticesthat the oil-pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stopsat the first gas station. After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets abig dish of vanilla ice cream and sits down to eat. Not having opposable thumbs,he makes a real mess trying to eat with his little flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he’s found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says, “It looks like you blew a seal.”

“No, no,” the embarrassed penguin replies, “that’s just ice cream.”

Now that's funny right there.

Wasn't this originally an "autocross-aholic" thread?

Original poster digression alert!
    2008 Evolution GSR

He's on a bender

He's on a bender
    I see that! Next season cannot come soon enough!
    2008 Evolution GSR

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconTek View Post
    I see that! Next season cannot come soon enough!
    Agreed. Spending the winter adding a few mods to the Stalker and dropping a new motor in the RX7 road racer. Would rather be driving.

Agreed. Spending the winter adding a few mods to the Stalker and dropping a new motor in the RX7 road racer. Would rather be driving.
    That's cool. I cannot wait to see the RX-7, what kind of motor are you putting in, turbo 4 or something bigger? I have a ton of stuff I need to get done on my car as well but I think the cool weather has me a bit lethargic...I cannot get motivated without races on the upcoming calendar!
    2008 Evolution GSR

I have resorted to putting my car up on jack stands in the garage and stringing some cones together, then connecting the strings to the rear wheels. It pulls the cones from the front of my garage to the back, and I steer around them. The fumes seem to have no effec.............................................
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    I have resorted to putting my car up on jack stands in the garage and stringing some cones together, then connecting the strings to the rear wheels. It pulls the cones from the front of my garage to the back, and I steer around them. The fumes seem to have no effec.............................................

I have 4 cones set up in a slalom on my cul-de-sac. I don't think the neighbors mind. Oh, wait, the cops just pulled up. Meh; as long as I'm out by the 29th...

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconTek View Post
    That's cool. I cannot wait to see the RX-7, what kind of motor are you putting in, turbo 4 or something bigger?
    Going with a 2nd Gen Rotary, with a few tweaks that should bring it up to about 220hp, which should make it run fairly well in EP class for road racing. Gonna throw a cheap Maaco paint job on it to match the Stalker colors.

Damn threadjackers!!
    Polished Turd Racing

Here is the first good autocross game I have ever seen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpUXWCAsl0
    Last edited by Davidss; 12-26-2011 at 12:58 PM.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Davidss View Post
    Here is the first god autocross game I have ever seen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpUXWCAsl0
    I knew God was an autocrosser!!!

Sorry Davidss, I guess that was too easy. But funny!
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast