Thread: Triple Black 99 for sale, needs to be a quick sale.

Default Triple Black 99 for sale, needs to be a quick sale.

I’m putting the Miata up for sale…1999 Triple Black Sport with 58,950 (as of 2/12/2012). 6900.00
    I absolutely do not want to sell this, I love it, but I have a new toy and I will not have either of them sitting outside.

Here is a link to my Photo bucket; I’ll find some more pictures and put them there.
    Here is a link to my albums, some more picks in there.
    I’ve had it about three years. Over the last two years it sits all week in the garage under its cover and comes out on Friday for the ride to work if the weather is good and some running around on the weekend.
    Here is a list of the mods with approx 1yr and 7mo on them. They were installed by Stephen at Miata Solutions in July of 2010. all nice and legal, passes smog easily.

Nickel 15x8 6UL’s, with Ventus R-S3 225/45/15's with lot’s of tread.
    ARP extended wheel studs.
    Goodwin’s V4 Big Break kit.
    Tein Flex’s at the corners.
    Alutec upper shock brace’s both front and rear.
    FM Frame rails..
    Front FM sway bar.
    MSM BP5A cam.
    Rear Main Engine Seal, Blue Gates Timing belt, and a water pump kit were added. Racing Beat header.
    Fidanza lightweight flywheel.
    ACT Clutch.
    BEGI Cool air intake.
    It is currently using an (I believe) Enthuza NB Speeder with the Borla single exit.
    Boss Frog ClearView roll bar.
    Thompson Oil Filter Relocation Kit.
    Oil pressure, water temp, and voltage gauge in the top slot on the dash in a TDR angled panel. I’m having trouble with the colored voltage light staying on so I have ordered another.
    With those mods it made 124.26 RWhP and 111.56 torque with old plugs.

Bling Bling stuff is a Kenwood KDC-X994 receiver and Clearwater Speakers. Car cover, TDR air splitter (the one inch model), Red Line Goods black leather with red stitching shift boot, emergency brake boot, and arm rest pads installed. It has a Nardi deep corn 330mm steering wheel with wiring for no air bag light. All dash lights have been switched to red LED’s but I can switch back to the originals in a few minutes if you want. A white Team Voodoo Knob in the Magnum Size, 2.1" Diameter, drilled a little deep to sit lower on the stock shifter.

All Miata stuff goes so…
    With it goes, the original wheels with worthless tires, one wheel has a dent, but has kept air all this time, the original air intake, and the air intake from previous 99, steering wheel with air bag, stock sway bar, stock adjustable upper shock brace, wind deflector, a couple of dash cubbys, original radio and speakers. Red Line black leather covers for the seatbelt stalks, and the door grabs. A second 99 steering wheel with airbag, a 99 factory air dam never mounted and no longer made, two more mufflers, one I believe is a ANSA lightweight muffler with Silverline on the tip, and a original 99 from my first Miata. A 1100watt amp that was going to be installed and I never got around to it its in the box, a couple of Miata banners, a Miata clock, various sales literature from 99 and the miscellaneous stuff in the photo’s below and what ever else I can find.

Sorry this is so long but it’s a ton of stuff and it needs to go very quickly for room and I can’t have it around for months for the spring convertible prices to go back up.

I’m asking 6900.00 but knowing the used car marked is pretty low, cash does speak and I will accept reasonable offers, I did consider “twofiddy” but thought against it.

Negatives: It has the usual rock chips and a little crunch on the lower air dam from the previous owner hitting too many cones; I mean a little furry woodland creature. The clutch has a squeak when engaging in first and a little in second, after searching on the internet for a couple of days, apparently this is not unusual with the ACT clutch and lightweight flywheel combo’s. Personally I do not like that answer because I had the same set up in my last Miata and while it did have the little squeak, this one seems louder. The Gates belt lets go with a squeal once in a while I believe it got some oil on it putting in the Thompson Oil Filter Relocation Kit.
    It needs to go fast; I need the room more than a couple hundred dollars so don’t be afraid to make an offer.

Ken W
    817 six seven three 3477
    My old 99' My new 99'
    Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph. ~Jim Samuels

Isn't this the previously Nationally competitive '99 Sport once owned by General Default (bought new) and then POS Racing?

GLWS... Saw it at the GSS dyno day a while back, and that's a damn slick car!
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Now that's how you write a For Sale ad....
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Email sent
    99 Miata Black

Lock it down.
    SOLD
    My old 99' My new 99'
    Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph. ~Jim Samuels