Thread: UD pulley, Alternator

Default UD pulley, Alternator

Removed the following to run an ATI Damper:

1.6l long nose aluminum UD pulley from ISC Racing. $10

1.6l Water Pump Pulley $1

1.6l Alt, works great, no charging issues at all. $20
    Last edited by ray_sir_6; 03-06-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

I will take your alt. if the price is affordable (to me haha), how much do you want for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vashthestanbeto View Post
    I will take your alt. if the price is affordable (to me haha), how much do you want for it?
    $20 good for you?
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

i'll take the UD pulley
    http://i49.tinypic.com/4kvfc.jpg
    Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races - Carroll Shelby
    Mods
    FM front shock tower brace, OMP wheel, BBS Wheels, RZ ralco short throw shifter, Jackson Racing header, Racingbeat muffler.

UD Pulley sale pending

Quote Originally Posted by ray_sir_6 View Post
    $20 good for you?
    sure, as long as it's working fine. I need a good one for spare. when and how do you want to do the pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by Vashthestanbeto View Post
    sure, as long as it's working fine. I need a good one for spare. when and how do you want to do the pick up?
    It didn't have any issues. Had to remove to use the ATI Damper since it uses the 1.8 belt.

I see, cool! just let me know when you want me to pick it up. pm me if you would, thanks!

Alternator sale pending

UD Pulley sold

Picked up the Alt. today from Nathan. Thanks for your patience and sorry again for letting your wife wait.

Alternator sold