Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cars and Coffee Dallas, 4/7

I might make this one with my kiddos in my new OTM :)
    SOLD - '91 BRG
    SOLD -'99 Signal Green
    Looking for my next car...

MB3 and Grandad will be joining me or this one. All 3 Mikes in one place! Hope to arrive by 8. PM or text me if you want to meet up, Altian ​and anyone else.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    MB3 and Grandad will be joining me or this one. All 3 Mikes in one place! Hope to arrive by 8. PM or text me if you want to meet up, Altian ​and anyone else.
    Pretty sure everyone will be gone by 8 PM.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

I'll be there!

Where do you park if your not showing your car? Evill KK and I may go but we don't want to bust out the 'lac.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Where do you park if your not showing your car? Evill KK and I may go but we don't want to bust out the 'lac.
    Honesly where ever you can. It just depends on how crowded they are. You can park in the other sections of the BMW lot or the office buildings to the north.
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Haruki Murakami

Wifey and I are in, with Miata. Not showing, but grinning the entire way there.

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Pretty sure everyone will be gone by 8 PM.
    Lol! Notice the handy punctuation mark in there...

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    There is plenty of parking in the lot just north of the main c&c entrance. After 8, it stays packed, but people come and go constantly, so you just cruise the lot or follow someone to their car. Its never taken me more than 5 minutes to park, and the walk is very short.

Shoot me a text or call if you plan to be there between 8-10.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

It officially starts at 8, but from what I hear there is little chance of getting parking in the show lot by that time when the weather is nice. It also officially goes to noon, but many start leaving as early as 10 and it is a ghost town by noon. My advice is get there no later than 9 to look and between 7:15-7:30 to show.
    Perhaps these C&C guys should switch to Sanka. A car show over by 10am?
    "Dammit, H. I. - the sun don't rise and set on the corner grocer." - Gale Smolts

I'll be there. I'm going to go meet up with the DFW Mazda guys again. It's nice to park around cars that are similar if there won't be a grip of Miatas there.

DFW Mazda guys meet up at the movie theater a few blocks south of the show on the northbound side of the tollway at 6:30ish. At the show by 6:45-:50 to ensure parking together. Much past 7 and you'll end up parking who knows where. Especially with the nicer weather this time of year.

http://www.dfwmazdas.com/vbulletin/s...ad.php?t=10875

Ill be there in my new OTM with my 2 year old son, but we wont be up there till 8-8:15.
    Last edited by MoonieGT; 04-06-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    SOLD - '91 BRG
    SOLD -'99 Signal Green
    Looking for my next car...

*yawn, stretch*

How was C&C? Pics of Todd's car?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Suspension Modder

How was C & C? How in the world, after all this time, did the "organizers" manage to screw it up so badly today? Only one entrance to the lot open. Traffic backed up forever. Unless you knew some super-secret backroads route, you couldn't even get to the "spectator" parking N of the show without queing up with those trying to get in the show area. Turnout was exceptional due to the perfect weather but the number of "drive offs" due to overheating was tremendous as well. Not sure why they did it but it certainly didn't work out well.

Good lookin' car, Titus. You and Stevan should be pleased.

Just my take on things...

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Very nice Todd....enjoy!

Wow! Todd's car looks great.

Holy crap, Todd!!! That's gorgeous! I've always thought the Club Racer was one of Mazda's best-looking show cars. Very nice.

Nice....

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Good job Titus and Rogue
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Titus im Impressed! I didnt make it but a friend texted me a pic and said it was amazing in person. I hope to see it sometime.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast