Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 99 NB, Silver, 5 speed $4,000

Driver

Man, too bad u don't want to trade for my 2001 gmc jimmy! I could use a extra race car for STR class

I just spoke with your customer, It seems he is looking for more of a shell for an engine swap.
    He seems more concerned with a good body then a good running engine/transmission

We will see what he thinks when he sees the car is person.
    I think this car would be better off going to someone driving it the way it as, as nothings wrong with the engine but i dont care who it goes to if i can get the 4,000 for it i don't need to sell it. i would just like to upgrade to a bigger car.
    99 Miata NB (Daily), 91 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo (Toy)

Our guy called (Jason) and is looking at it tomorrow. We might send one of our Miata-savy guys here to go with him to inspect. Yes, the ultimate goal is a prototype street/track NB for an LSx powered swap/kit. :)

Quote Originally Posted by NissanFairladyZ32 View Post
    Cool and i really think the car is fairly priced, only about 6,000 miles on the Four brand new tires matching tires. 205/15's

Plus everything works, I don't smoke and the last owner was a Non Smoker from the looks of the cigarette lighter the car has never been smoked in as well.

Plus im seeing some NA's on craigslist for more money in worse condition

Also the Inspection and Registration are good till 3/2013
    Thanks,
    Terry Fair @ Vorshlag Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Fair! View Post
    Our guy called (Jason) and is looking at it tomorrow. We might send one of our Miata-savy guys here to go with him to inspect. Yes, the ultimate goal is a prototype street/track NB for an LSx powered swap/kit. :)

Thanks,
    It might fit the bill perfect then, cause ive seen good NB engines and trannys go for $800-$1000 locally

its really like he is paying 3k for it if it sells the drive-line out of it.

Still for Sale.

Someone from the forum asked me for a trade last night and with in 5 minutes of him asking my add was flagged.

Here is the new link

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2956139647.html

The trade thing may or may not be a coincidence. I posted an ad on craigslist about three years ago just after I moved here for my jetski. It's a very popular enthusiast model (squarenose superjet), and it kept getting flagged for "too much info." Well, that's what I kept seeing when I'd ask in the craigslist forums. How you get an ad deleted for "too much info" on something you are trying to sell honestly, and answer all future questions up front, I do not know...especially when there's practically not a single stock thing on it. But from my experience on craigslist, you're best off leaving the typical douchebag ad that doesn't have any info whatsoever - no mileage, no price, nothing. "1999 Miata, great conditions [sic]." Might want to try a crap ad like that and keep going with your good ad like you've been. I bet you that the crap/useless ad stays longer.
    Last edited by Rob®; 04-13-2012 at 03:37 PM.

I'm surprised this thing is not sold yet.

FYI, I didn't flag your CL post and I have no reason to. I even PM'ed you saying nevermind on the trade offer after I saw 'no trades' in your CL ad. I've bought/sold quite a few cars/bikes on CL and sometimes my posts get flagged for no reason. Either way, good luck selling the miata. This is probably one of the best deals around right now.
    Nat A.

'97 Miata - garage project
    '02 Protege - DD

Quote Originally Posted by NA11 View Post
    I'm surprised this thing is not sold yet.

FYI, I didn't flag your CL post and I have no reason to. I even PM'ed you saying nevermind on the trade offer after I saw 'no trades' in your CL ad. I've bought/sold quite a few cars/bikes on CL and sometimes my posts get flagged for no reason. Either way, good luck selling the miata. This is probably one of the best deals around right now.
    Not blaming you just stating the facts.

Two people are coming today and 1 in the morning,

i will post when it sells.

Car just sold, the guy got one hell of a deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12