Thread: 1990 NA Stock - Runs Perfectly - $2500 obo

Default 1990 NA Stock - Runs Perfectly - $2500 obo

I have a 1990 NA that I purchased 10 months ago from a member here on the forums, Keifersmith. I've put about 3000 miles on it total which brings the mileage to 158k. The car runs perfectly and the motor has zero issues, no leaks, no hiccups. I repaired a broken o-ring on the cam angle sensor when I first purchased it.

Good:
    -Overall it’s a pretty clean totally stock miata.
    -New top put on 4 years ago, still in good shape. There is one BB sized hole on the passenger side behind the passenger window. I doubt that anyone would even notice it without being told. It’s not torn and should be fairly easily repairable.
    -Almost new Michelin tires. A few years old but hardly any miles on them.
    -Clean interior (no rips/tears in the upholstery)
    -No oil leaks or over heating issues
    -Aftermarket Alpine stereo. Nothing fancy but way better than stock

Not so good:
    -Speedometer cable is noisy.
    -instrument gauge hood has a couple of broken tabs so is loose in the front if you lift up on it. Seems to be a common problem as the plastic gets old and brittle.
    -Right rear brake caliper has a small leak. I simply top off the reservoir every couple of weeks, but it does need to be replaced.
    -Headrest speakers don't fully work.
    -The A/C needs to be serviced. There is a leak, but I am 100% positive the compressor is still good. I had a shop refill it with freon last summer and it started out ice cold. But after a week it was back to luke warm.
    -pretty sure the shocks are the still the originals. Probably could stand to be replaced at some point.
    -front bumper has some large paint chips missing, rear bumper clearcoat is peeling loose.
    -It has had some collision repair at some point in it’s past but I don’t think it was too severe. I don’t see any evidence of it looking at the car but the folder of receipts I got with the car show repair work.

The car is bone stock except for the stereo. It has been 100% reliable for me. I am very motivated to sell as I graduate college in 3 weeks and need to move into an apartment. They only allow 1 vehicle so I have no place to park her.

Test drives are welcome. Price is set at $2500 obo. Considering any reasonable offers. No trades!

Please email or pm with email address for pictures. andrewgacree at gmail dot com

-Acree

Maybe Keith should buy it back since his current Miata has not run in months.

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    Maybe Keith should buy it back since his current Miata has not run in months.
    Hah, maybe he should. Keith, interested?

-Acree

I've had a few nibbles but no bites. Shoot me a decent offer. I really to get rid of this thing in the next month.

-Acree

Quote Originally Posted by Acree View Post
    Hah, maybe he should. Keith, interested?
    I'd love to have the car back but I'd have to make a choice between the car or the .... hmmm.... let me think about that... Anyway, hopefully I'll be getting my 99 back very soon and then it'd just be sitting in the garage again.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA
    99 Triple Black NB "Dimples"

Please check you PMs. And where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob® View Post
    Please check you PMs. And where are you located?
    I am located in Arlington.

Interested to know what it looks like. Can you send pics to [email protected]?