Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caddo Mills Airport?

Quote Originally Posted by patf View Post
    weird tho, isnt there already a drag strip between the airport and the highway already?
    The drag strip off the highway is 1/8 mile... perhaps the airport has room for a full 1/4 mile event?

Quote Originally Posted by nomadtrash View Post
    Typical 4" thick concrete us $100 per square yard. A square mile is 3.1 million square yards. That comes to $310 million. Of course, you would have additional fees such as clearing/leveling the land and putting in the base rock layer. You would probably want to go a little thicker and stronger than the minimum to keep Steve E. from complaining about the site.
    Well Andy since you decided to throw crap let me say that I have never "complained" about the the thickness of any slabs at any ER events. To do so would be very insensitive with respect to dimensionally challenged participants. As far as a couple of comments with respect to site conditions, which in a 'club' paying members should be able to provide, if those constructive comments are not welcome we will certainly choose to stay home and not participate. If you would like further input please feel free to contact me directly as you have that information on the membership form that I submit to ER every year, though this will be the last one. We've always been willing to help out and do a little extra at events without the split heat perks that come to some. With other options to choose from we'll just sit out the ER events from now on as I did not know what a pain we apparently we are to have at your social events...... Respectfully, Steve E.

Easy, ladies. This is starting to sound way too much like an Altian/Cosmosmpower catfight.

Steve, you know perfectly well what a pain you are; that's part of your charm. I will administer a beating to Andy to curb the sarcasm.

Carry on.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Steve,

Don't go! You are a vital spoke of the wheel that is the AutoX community. And don't let the haters tell you that blue makes the NA look even more like a chick car (even if it's true).

Maybe we should divert the hate and point out how much more technical skill is required for AutoX than a track day.

I'll bring donuts to the next ER event if you're registered...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasStig View Post
    ...Maybe we should divert the hate and point out how much more technical skill is required for AutoX than a track day...
    Ain't nobody got time for that!
    M3 is always the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ken o View Post
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

Bam! That just happened!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Easy, ladies. This is starting to sound way too much like an Altian/Cosmosmpower catfight.

Steve, you know perfectly well what a pain you are; that's part of your charm. I will administer a beating to Andy to curb the sarcasm.

Carry on.
    This is way too civilized to rival a CosmosMpowerⓇ catfight.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    This is way too civilized to rival a CosmosMpowerⓇ catfight.

Sorry Steve. I was just kidding. I'll make sure in the future to aim my snide comments at Ken or Mike because they bend over and take it. I do appreciate your participation with ER and hope to see you at future events.
    Last edited by nomadtrash; 05-09-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Bam! That just happened!
    And I didn't have no shoes on or nothin'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12