Thread: FS: G-Force Pro Phenom SA2005 Helmet (Small)

Default FS: G-Force Pro Phenom SA2005 Helmet (Small)

It's black, small, SA2005.
    Here are some pictures (click for larger):

DSCN0854 by alstauffer, on Flickr

DSCN0855 by alstauffer, on Flickr

DSCN0856 by alstauffer, on Flickr

DSCN0857 by alstauffer, on Flickr

Bought it for the ex to ride along for rallycross, so it has been used maybe 6 times. At one minute per run, assuming 3 passenger runs per event, that's about 18 minutes of use.

Includes an unused white cotton headsock, a thin red G-Force helmet bag/cover thing and a padded bag as well.

Asking $85 OBO.
    Last edited by p4R4d0x; 08-23-2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: price, pictures

Buy this helmet! :)
    Last edited by p4R4d0x; 08-13-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Still have this.

Bump. Make an offer.

Bump for pictures.

The female who won the W Rapid Pax last weekend in the FR-S is in the market for a small helmet, I believe.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    The female who won the W Rapid Pax last weekend in the FR-S is in the market for a small helmet, I believe.
    The guy had posted something about the event on the Vorshlag forum, so I shot him an email via that forum with a link to this thread.

Hey Jerrett, thanks for the heads up. My girlfriend, Brittney, could really use a helmet. I just want to make sure that this one would fit her. She was comfortable in the small loaner helmets at ER. I'm not sure what brand those are or how universal the sizes are, but I imagine this one is very similar.

-The guy
    Stephen Fosmire

^If you'd like to meet somewhere so she can try it on, I should be free after 8PM tonight, and after 5 or 6 tomorrow?

Lol! Note to announcers at future events: "The Female" has a codriver named "The Guy."

I was trying to be PC and avoid "chick" or "girl," and "lady" sounds like someone's mom. I didn't know if she wanted her name posted after only one event.

Good day!
    Polished Turd Racing

Tomorrow night should work. There is a car meet just around the corner from where I live at Jupiter and Arapaho. It's in the O'Reilly Auto Parts parking lot on the NE corner. For some reason I can't send you a PM, so if you want to meet there around 9, we will be in an asphalt colored FR-S.

And Mike, while I appreciate the correctness of your statement, I was only going along with the pseudonyms. After a few runs on Sunday, she declared to have found a new hobby, so we will be at many more events.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzie517 View Post
    Tomorrow night should work. There is a car meet just around the corner from where I live at Jupiter and Arapaho. It's in the O'Reilly Auto Parts parking lot on the NE corner. For some reason I can't send you a PM, so if you want to meet there around 9, we will be in an asphalt colored FR-S.

And Mike, while I appreciate the correctness of your statement, I was only going along with the pseudonyms. After a few runs on Sunday, she declared to have found a new hobby, so we will be at many more events.
    Great, that sounds perfect to me. I'll be in a blue bugeye WRX with bronze-painted stock wheels. I look forward to meeting you, and seeing the FR-S!

If you'd like, you can shoot me an email with your cell number, so we don't have to wander the lot looking for each other. my email is StephenFosmire at Yahoo dot com.

I kinda like the nicknames!
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzie517 View Post
    If you'd like, you can shoot me an email with your cell number, so we don't have to wander the lot looking for each other. my email is StephenFosmire at Yahoo dot com.
    I sent you an email yesterday with my number but never got a response - just checking if you received it?

I did. I was on my way to work when I received it and didn't want to send an email on 75. I'll shoot you a text when we park at the meet.

No worries, just wanted to double check. Sounds good.

Sold to the FR-S driver - hope it serves her well!

Thanks Jerrett/Mike for the assistance.