Thread: WTB

Default WTB

Hello everyone, I am looking for a running 1.8L engine for my 94 miata. I have all of the accessories, so I will not need those unless they are part of the sale, but I would like for the engine to be in running condition. I am not looking for a crate motor at this time, going to build up my broken engine over time, just looking for something that was running and not overheating/leaking when you took it out of the car.

I have already emailed Mazda Heaven so thank you in advance for that advice

Thank you,

Brad
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

Maybe try All Import off Elliot-Reeder in Haltom City.

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    Maybe try All Import off Elliot-Reeder in Haltom City.
    Cool, thanks for that info.
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

partsgroup.com is excellent to deal with if you don't find something locally.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."